Trying to make sure I got the real Deal set of subs Here.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mobilesoundlab
10+ year member

IF you want to ridicule me do so make fun poke whatever I tried the search method i get connection errors or host fail ECT. Just cause I am newbie or junior member doesnt mean I havnt been doing this for over 15 Yrs that beeing said here I go.

I bought 2 subs that were 18" and they guy told me they were shockers with apxx recone kits.

I know atomic makes a ton of motors for most all companys or alot anyways. I was at the DB drags at montgomery county fairgrounds in dayton ohio i believe 2001 but seen alot of shockers in action and some on roofs for display while they all competed I was running groung zero subs at the time of kicker zr 1,000s but wanted the next best thing after seeing the shockers in action I ask around and get a biz card. about a shocker mouse or something the next spring I make the call and seems there obsolute Years go by and I look and look and now I finally buy these 18s claiming like 30K burp and 10-12k Rms. Trying to possibly contact shocker mike or validate these subs without bothering him as im sure He gets enough as is. the mags are labeled 3.388 If i recall I do have 2 of these and Im sure i'll only use 1 for my vehicle Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or you can tell me thats theres over 100 posts On this sub if there is Great again search DIDNT WORK... Thanks everyone for any Help also I have it in a vented Box now thats approx 8.7 Cube.

Does the apxx recone fit in the shocker extreme or the sub I have I'll try to post pics but the whole name date and whatever else is needed or that just for classifieds and what not will my subs hold that kind of power before I run out and buy an atomic 7,000.1 or 2 of them eventually not sure if i'll try super street or whatever or stay local anyways pics may be a good place to start atleast get the basket pic up.

wouldn't the re-cone kit determine the power handling of the sub not the orig. specs? so wouldn't it be better to contact the manufacturer of the re-cone as far as wattage handling specs 30k is an awful lot of power even for a second. As far as identifying the subs I'm sure there are many guys here that could tell you something about them if they look at some PICS. alot easier to work with then the imagination cause right now I'm picturing 30k and a ***** ton of smoke.

Why don't brand new members know how to use punctuation? I don't get it.

Pics would be worth those thousand run-on words. And honestly, we really don't need all of the backstory.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

wouldn't the re-cone kit determine the power handling of the sub not the orig. specs? so wouldn't it be better to contact the manufacturer of the re-cone as far as wattage handling specs 30k is an awful lot of power even for a second. As far as identifying the subs I'm sure there are many guys here that could tell you something about them if they look at some PICS. alot easier to work with then the imagination cause right now I'm picturing 30k and a ***** ton of smoke.
You've obviously never used APXX's.

Why don't brand new members know how to use punctuation? I don't get it.
Pics would be worth those thousand run-on words. And honestly, we really don't need all of the backstory.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

You've obviously never used APXX's.
nope never even seen one, thats why I said YOU guys on here not ME, I don't like to give advice on ***** I know nothing of, thats why I asked if re-coning would effect it's wattage handling, I have dealt with drop in re-cones but there always manufacturer spec never anything custom.

Heres a pic
mobilesoundlab

All I got is what the last guy told me. I got 2 zr 1,000 running mono to it now so what 2,700 watts topps, The subs not moving. i would have to tear down the sub to find out whats in it. Why does this site seem to feel like a Bunch of Yuppies or people who would rather pic then Help reminds me of C.E.G.

Yuppies? Try e-thug teens. Lol.

I don't know, man. I can't see that pic for some reason. I say take the guy's word for it and pour the coals to the thing. Are you worried you're gonna hurt it? I'm not sure what you're asking or worried about other than being curious if you actually have a Shocker with an APXX recone.

Well finally got pics up. AS for E-thug Teens they you should type like i do. Or hide behind keyboards anyways, Yep I have 2 i guess instead of selling one I'll use the first one for a dummy and if it pops it does I'll then sell the smokey one but i'll prolly never even put over 10k to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.