Trunk_Monsta!!

I say for now on there should be a list posted by a Mod that list all the names of the legit sellers... If your name isnt on the list then you have to ship first... If your name is on the list and you screw up once then off ya go until you earn your way back on
I think someone should forward this to a MOD... We need to do something about people being scammed.. I try to only deal with people who have 1000+feedbacks unless they are buying from me

I say for now on there should be a list posted by a Mod that list all the names of the legit sellers... If your name isnt on the list then you have to ship first... If your name is on the list and you screw up once then off ya go until you earn your way back on
So what happens when a non-legit buyer comes along? Seller who doesn't have reputation has to send first? And just hope that the buyer pays afterwards? Thats BS, its up to the people who are buying and selling to do as they wish. If they are worried about getting scammed, they shouldn't take the offer, if they decide its worth the risk, then they need to remember and recognize that there is always that risk, even if someone has an immaculate reputation.

So what happens when a non-legit buyer comes along? Seller who doesn't have reputation has to send first? And just hope that the buyer pays afterwards? Thats BS, its up to the people who are buying and selling to do as they wish. If they are worried about getting scammed, they shouldn't take the offer, if they decide its worth the risk, then they need to remember and recognize that there is always that risk, even if someone has an immaculate reputation.
A valid point. There is no way to control the actions of either party. That is the crappy part of doing business over the net. Is there really way to control this?? I liked Korns idea but what about the honest guys with little to no feedback?? Its a hopeless situation... but if you want to buy anything feel free to contact me first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif LOL!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

terra

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
terra
Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies