Slikk - positive feedback pending

Participant count
  • Participant list

AllStar1500bd
5,000+ posts

Times have changed
Oregon
Just wanted to make public the deal I had with Slikk.

Bought this desktop = http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325460&highlight=gaming+pc

We worked out a price, paid via Paypal, and he sent me a PM saying his buddy finally sent him the tracking number. I was expecting it to be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, and so was he since I needed to receive it before July 11th, which was when I left for vacation to Florida. What he was saying is that his buddy most likely shipped it via Parcel Post. I also find out through PM's that it wasn't even his computer, and he was selling it for his buddy, which he never stated until after it was sent.

It was supposed to be shipped on Saturday, July 5th, but he told me that USPS was closed, so it was instead sent out on July 7th. I received tracking to confirm:

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0001 5304 6441

Detailed Results:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Notice Left, July 12, 2008, 9:39 am, CORVALLIS, OR 97333
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, July 07, 2008, 12:06 pm, MARION, IA 52302

I left on vacation late Friday night, July 11th. It was delivered July 12th after I left. Nobody was there to accept it, but I did put a hold on my mail. I called to confirm that the post office did indeed have my package there on hold. Positive feedback is pending my receipt of the package, but I won't be able to pick it up until I return on the 29th of this month.

Slikk has since got banned, so I'm making sure everyone is aware of this transaction since I'm not sure of the nature of his ban and I cannot contact him via PM.

So after doing some research, Randy Savage here states that Slikk has the same IP as Mr.Coogi, who is a known scammer...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311753&highlight=coogi

Contact me right now. I know it's unfair, but I hope I don't receive a box full of crap, just like what happened last time... since I know that one got resolved after you had a run-in with your PO. I hope I don't have to bring your PO or any police into this...

Slikk/Mr.Coogi: Contact me right now via PM, or by email to the Paypal address I paid you from!

oh ****... that doesnt sound well hope everything goes well and you get a computer and not sum junk!! keep us informed ...

Ya, I was gonna buy a Sundown SAZ-3000D from him, but something just didnt seam quite right with how he answered PM's...

The giveaway for me was that he was absolutely unwilling to give me his home address when I required it for terms of the agreement. Also asked for tagged pics when he offered them and nothing came to me.

Then he claimed I was switching login names to try and mess with him. Told him to check with a mod about my IP address and his response was basically, "I didnt think you were gonna buy so I was mad...

He hounded me a few times for not buying his amps and acted mad when I told him I already purchased something else each time.

My experiance says that good honest people selling stuff will still be friendly if the deal doesnt go through before money is sent, maybe a bit disappointed, but still friendly, NOT short, mad, & falsely accusing like he was

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AllStar1500bd

5,000+ posts
Times have changed
AllStar1500bd
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies