trooper or anyone who has a 9400???

yeah thats all i been hearing but i love my pioneer going to get the p7400 here in a couple days and i will stick by them forever i love mine now its great very easy to get around never had any compaints with my old P33 just that well no screensaver and no mp3 player but who gives a **** if u have couple seconds between tracks thats the little stuff u can live with...........and the p9400 everything iheard from people around my town is its AWSOME sums it up

I chose the Premier DEH-P9400MP for my own personal system, with the wait-time between MP3 tracks in mind.

Overall, on a scale of 1-4 stars, I rate this deck a 5. I bought it when they had been on the market 2 weeks, so it was quite expensive ($675 for me, direct from the distributor, which was about $795-$895 retail).

The slight delay between loading MP3's is the only negative thing I could possibly think of to mention about this deck. If anything happened to it, I would certainly want another one.

It offers control over every aspect of the sound that I could think of (and I can think of a LOT), which was the major selling point for me. I have never regretted making the selection, and I am very picky.

Screw it go with the 940MP you'll appreciate the extra 2V on the output.

9400 4V pre out 940 6V pre out.

Most people don't understand that most amps want 5V. If you put 4V into it the other Volt is purely noise. If you put 6V into it there is no room for noise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.