Triple 10's in a Single Cab......

DangerRanger00
10+ year member

Single Cab FTL...
First off ill start with what i got,

04 Ranger Single Cab

3 Memphis power Refrence 10's

and Eather a Power refrence 1000x1 or 500x1 Class D's depending on cash.

im not sure of the specs. on the subs off hand, but i can get them. i do know that the subs are right at 5" deep

building the box isent a problem, just the airspace is. by anychance has anyone done this type of instal? pics or diagrams would be very helpful.

Thanks

DR

5810Atomic%20build.jpg

7525Atomic%20build%2011.jpg

8530Atomic%20build%2013.jpg

I did this build a week ago or so and came up with in the area of 4 cubes space. If you would like some specs on it let me know...

Jon

Cool Man thanks for the pics,

and if you could plz give some mesurments of that box?

From the Rating That memphis gives the PR 10" Subs its lookin like .75 cf is the Recomended airspace for a single sealed enclosure. so im lookin at about 3.00cf for all 3subs. am i correct with this? or would it be best to build individual chambers??

This box is

Width: 42.5"

Heigh: 27"

Top depth: 5"

Bottom depth: 13.5"

You could put each sub in its own chamber but there is no real need to. Just put them in the central box and you'll be fine.

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Jon

This box is
Width: 42.5"

Heigh: 27"

Top depth: 5"

Bottom depth: 13.5"

You could put each sub in its own chamber but there is no real need to. Just put them in the central box and you'll be fine.

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Jon

thanks again man!

and goin by your mesurements at rigth about 4cf, would that be too much airspace for thoes subs? or could i get away with a lil smaller? i was thinkin 2.75cf to 3cf would be right on (goin by the specs memphis gave on the subs).

I have a ranger and the box i made is 1.8 cubic feet with two four inch aeroports...this is the biggest box i could manage seeing as how i am 6'5". Very interested in this build! Let me know if i can help you with anything!

haha don't dog me for it! I know i need to clean it up a little bit...all the screws and such...

Here is a picture of it installed with my memphis 500wrms amp...i now have a 2300 rms amp hooked up to it!

Haha nice to see i have another memphis ranger single cab buddy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif my 12" mojo comes in this thursday! Now if i can just find a way to cram it in there...i think i will be takin the flip down console out....sorry to thread jack just a little excited! lol Need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask!

i have a dakota, and the maximum possible airspace i got was 1.5 ft3. i'm 5'10" and i am crammed in there as it is. i highly doubt you'll be able to get anything close to 3 cubes. here's the box i made.

p1012045vm3.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.