Treo cxt 15

John at treo takes pride in the quality of his work!!!! Just think, a 3 yr warrant on a sub that he knows is about to get the business... That's standing behind what u build!! These subs are hand built, machined at the factory, and assembled.. John hand delivered this sub to me, treo has my respect as a company with a leader like that!!!!!

Im glad i saw this review , I did my build about 6 years ago with treo ssx 15s on a mmats 3500d things are amazing sound great abd best of all they are still going , but i just got a new truck and now, going from suv to pick up there are airspace and mounting depth issues , so im just getting back into the game so much has changed, in looking in forums no one talk about treo or even mmats to much . even though i find them to be great amps and speakers , then i went on treos website and it is the same as years ago , the last update is like 2010 , are they still in biz and why are they still so expensive, today it seems like companys like soundqubed sundown an fi build equal subs for much less? dont understand why treo has no social media .

Yes it is still old, however they are still in business and doing well. the CXT isn't mass produced, and they have the 3 year warranty... i have never messed with those other woofers mentioned...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Rev. Mason
Oklahoma City, okla
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from