Transaction between myself and rebelfromva

Should have reported it. I cant physically be online 70%+ of my time. Its not just a mods job to keep this place clean. There is a reason there is a report button. Use it.
Yep, even after I was linked the original thread on the first page, I missed it the first time I looked through it. Obvious scam is obvious. I was getting it on with my old lady after we found out we could get more welfare if we had more kids. I've been blowing wads like crazy and just got distracted

Gettin rid of the XFL's?
Got your design yet?
xfl''s are staying just the box that isnt. yup i have it right here. bout 3.3-3.5 i havent figured in bracing. but i think it will be alright with the powerbass xa3k

[quote name='CAT MAN']xfl''s are staying just the box that isnt. yup i have it right here. bout 3.3-3.5 i havent figured in bracing. but i think it will be alright with the powerbass xa3k[/QUOTE]

shoot me a pm with the design...bout' to leave to take @rebelfromva ; his box

[quote name='JayDubb757']shoot me a pm with the design...bout' to leave to take @rebelfromva ; his box[/QUOTE]

k ill also need your number for my new fone. it may be in the old one idk. pm incoming

xfl''s are staying just the box that isnt. yup i have it right here. bout 3.3-3.5 i havent figured in bracing. but i think it will be alright with the powerbass xa3k
isn't that kinda a small box?

isn't that kinda a small box?
ninjad no one will know my plan now

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Did you ever get anything figured out? I was kinda hoping it wasn't a total loss
Tried to trust out chipped post. No go. Pretty sure the other post isn't coming out either. Smdh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views