Traffic Announcement OFF

Participant count
  • Participant list

ramzisleiman

CarAudio.com Newbie
Beirut
Hello friends,
I recently bought a fiat 500 with an aftermarket chinese 7" touchscreen fitted. I had a hard time trying to identify the unit, but eventually it seems its:
Model:JB-F500B See picture.

Anyone has experience with these units? I Cannot seem to be able to access the settings without a password that i don't have. And i have no hope trying to switch off the auto search and Traffic Announcement features, and my music is always interrupted with the whole unit kind of freezing until the announcement is over.
Any help would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Some people stay in the basement of their minds and wanna drag you into their basement. “Never argue with an idiot, because they’ll bring you...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
yall. I unplugged the radio harness and the antenna and plugged it all back in and it works. I guess its fixed… suppose it was the head unit...
Thank you all for all the replies, I intend to reply to each and every one individually as I test things out. Here's the latest development that...

About this thread

ramzisleiman

CarAudio.com Newbie
ramzisleiman
Beirut
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from