trade your working Ipod for BNIB Incriminator subwoofer purchase credit

IA2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Killen, AL
Thats right peeps......my last round with this never worked out, so if you are looking at buying a new subwoofer, check out http://www.incriminatoraudio.com and pick one out. I am looking for an Ipod......doesn't have to be anything special, just needs to be in good condition and include all the necessary cables. We will negotiate a trade in price and go from there. Thanks!!

Does IA really claim that DD stole the DDz design from your company.

No bc if they did, they would have used a real top plate...........

what does this have to do with the thread?

Btw is this credit towards a sub or towards the amps as well? I really want the IA 6.4 and it was suppose to be release this month, i have a like new ipod nano 8gb, 4th gen, bought it like 6 months ago, you can still buy the apple care before the 1 year is over. comes with a solid skin, and all the accessories. Let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.