trade my lowrider car for your highend audio

usampsman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i got a 84 grand marquis with a 302 with 105k og miles. runs and shifts perfect. has 4 or 5 small surface rust spots nothing major at all, all chrome and stainless is mint. has 3 pump black magic set up, only does f,b,s,s though due to no reinforcements. made to layframe and cruise in. custom interior. sand and burgandy! trunk has custom panels. i have over 4k in this and know i wont get anywhere near it im ready to take a loss. i need it out of the driveway like last month

needs:

front hydraulic hose leaks slowly

driver power window gear motor spins just no teeth on gear

more fluid for the hydraulics and lines need bleeding

2 tires, the 20 each there 13"

CAR WONT COME WITH ANY BATTS UNDER HOOD OR TRUNK. I PAID 200 EACH THERE GOING IN THE SPL SUBURBAN IM BUILDING

SO U MUST PICK UP 20 MINS NORTH OF DETROIT. AND MUST TOW IT.

BATTS WILL REMAIN IN TIL SOLD SO U CAN SEE EVERYTHING WORKS

comes with a extra pumps and a bunch of solenoids

cash price is 1800, or trade with cash. or your HIGH END stuff

it happen cuz your from ohio and your a tard
i would make a comeback about how i ended up spitting on myself because i was eating your girlfriend out, but i wouldnt hit that nasty ****. so no comeback from me. YOU GOT ME!

EMAIL FOR PICS!!!! they wont upload its making me mad lol and i dont think theyd do hydraulic car in that. plus i refuse to by new, i cant see loosing 5k as soon as i pull of the lot. i only buy things if it makes money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.