trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

dont have that issue here ,i'm out in the country a bit.the all gray one is 85 lbs of muscle and when he snaps its crazy ,he wont stop til its dead .

dont have that issue here ,i'm out in the country a bit.the all gray one is 85 lbs of muscle and when he snaps its crazy ,he wont stop til its dead .
Ik what Ya mean. My dog is like that too . I hate it when your playing with them and they get just a little too carried away and they bite the shi t outta you. I have bite marks Everywhere! Lol

yea he almost killed my female 4 months ago
Lol havnt had that problem yet most people make me put them in the other room b4 they come in. Haha

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Think its partly cuz she's supposedly viscous .....

^why would you want an aggressive animal like that and one that rips into others, be careful
Iv had my house broken into twice. *****''s be warned lol

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Wait for you mean your gf or female dog?lol

jim i never knew you had pitts. i got rocco here if you need some back up. a 130lbs of muscle.

chewy.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...