trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

Harming someone would simply not solve anything. Why would you want to keep digging a whole for the situation? There is a legal system and if followed correctly and used correctly it works very well. I'm sure with the amount of publicity this has received and Jim making calls this will get worked out. Odds are it will be resolved prior to the authorities actually having to step in.
thank you, thats what i have been saying the whole time

Then we'd have more than half the site with fat ugly fucks

You mean that's not what it is now?????? Here I thought it was already close to 90%.... Just playin! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thank you, thats what i have been saying the whole time
i'm sure this will get handled ,he was on the forum today before he got perma banned,and didn't even say anything.he's caught red handed , now its time for the legal end to unfold.ps he finally stopped sending me threatening messages too.like i said fed ex is looking into this now ,might be jail time coming to him soon.

i'm sure this will get handled ,he was on the forum today before he got perma banned,and didn't even say anything.he's caught red handed , now its time for the legal end to unfold.ps he finally stopped sending me threatening messages too.like i said fed ex is looking into this now ,might be jail time coming to him soon.
Yeah thats what i was saying yesterday get the shipper involved. has there been a update to trade guidelines?

288556_4366183002125_179295339_o.jpg

My A team Is ready lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...