trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

This is why I hate doing trades online. It makes it so hard for everyone that is on the up and up. I hope everything works out for you man. I got scammed on my first interaction on this site but luckily I've dealt with some good people after that.

No one has been to visit this guy yet?...
I never understood responses like this, I know it ***** that people get screwed but I dont think one should go to someones house over a money debt, all that is is making a bad deal be a lot worse than what its worth.

Call the police and let them attempt to do there job

I never understood responses like this, I know it ***** that people get screwed but I dont think one should go to someones house over a money debt, all that is is making a bad deal be a lot worse than what its worth.
Call the police and let them attempt to do there job
See, thing is...you're better off taking care of it and getting your **** back yourself. Most likely, the police are NOT going to help you...

See, thing is...you're better off taking care of it and getting your **** back yourself. Most likely, the police are NOT going to help you...
Let me get this straight, you plan to knock on POS's door and he is going to give it back to you, you're dreaming babe. Or are you going to Charles Bronson his a55 and attempt to beat it out of him, like I said, try and let the police handle it and write it off as a "lesson" learned

Let me get this straight, you plan to knock on POS's door and he is going to give it back to you, you're dreaming babe. Or are you going to Charles Bronson his a55 and attempt to beat it out of him, like I said, try and let the police handle it and write it off as a "lesson" learned

HEHE...not me. but i'm sure some of the guys here would be more than willing to talk with him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

HEHE...not me. but i'm sure some of the guys here would be more than willing to talk with him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Again tho, you have to be logical and mature about it, it's $400 bucks. You can show up and things can get out of hand real fast and at the end of the day its just not worth it.

Again tho, you have to be logical and mature about it, it's $400 bucks. You can show up and things can get out of hand real fast and at the end of the day its just not worth it.
I respect your position...but, if it were me, and MY **** was stolen, you BEST BELIEVE I'd go get it back. Just me personally, tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...