CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Toyota AD6803 Limited 4Runner CD Tape Radio Combo + Amp

Delphi Delco # 09357129 - 86120-08110

Amp # 86280-35080 - CY-BT1810A

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello

I just replaced the factory radio in my 2000 Limited 4Runner. I am offering the OEM CD, Tape, Radio and Amp for $20 OBO or Trade in San Diego. (I left a CD in it and would like it returned)

Everything looks and works great, there are no issues at all. (general use)

The units can be packed VERY Secure and Shipped UPS Ground with Insurance for $60. (* you also get a FREE Rage - Evil Empire CD: if you don't like it, please send it back at my cost)

Please let me know if there is any questions or Local Trade offers.

Thank you and have a great day

Matt

Toyota AD6803

Delphi Delco # 09357129 - 86120-08110

Amp # 86280-35080 - CY-BT1810A

Price:

$20 OBO or Trade in San Diego

The units can be packed VERY Secure and Shipped UPS Ground with Insurance for $60. (* you also get a FREE Rage - Evil Empire CD: if you don't like it, please send it back at my cost)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

tt4.jpg

Hi

I'll listen to any Local Trades or Offers!

I'm just looking to find this unit a new home.

Please let me know

Matt

Hi

I'LL GIVE THIS UNIT AND AMP AWAY FREE LOCALLY!! if I can just get the CD out of the deck when you pick it up.

Please let me know, I'd like to find this set up a new home ASAP. Just the Unit has sold for 50-100$ on ebay so someone could make a few extra bucks.

Matt

What wiring harness did you use for the replacement deck? I am in the process of replacing mine, and the Sprawl-Mart special is way off.

I would like to receive it in San ramon, CA 94582. I understand that it is in perfectly working condition. Can you quote me shipping cost?

adpathak

Hi
I'LL GIVE THIS UNIT AND AMP AWAY FREE LOCALLY!! if I can just get the CD out of the deck when you pick it up.

Please let me know, I'd like to find this set up a new home ASAP. Just the Unit has sold for 50-100$ on ebay so someone could make a few extra bucks.

Matt

I would like to receive it in San ramon, CA 94582. I understand that it is in perfectly working condition. Can you quote me shipping cost?
adpathak
Hi

Sorry, this was sold a long time ago.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...