Touch screen deck

Alpine, Pioneer, Eclipse. I would get a double din though...unless you are mounting an external EQ or something in the other din slot.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

Ok thanks for your imput guys, looking at the Pioneer AVIC-DC and the Alpine IVA-W205 i noticed that there around the same price, but the pioneer has a built in nav system. With the alpine being the same price and not seeing any other large differences, would you say that the Pioneer would be a better deal?

Ok thanks for your imput guys, looking at the Pioneer AVIC-DC and the Alpine IVA-W205 i noticed that there around the same price, but the pioneer has a built in nav system. With the alpine being the same price and not seeing any other large differences, would you say that the Pioneer would be a better deal?
depends on what you want out of the screen, some people are hardcore about ipod conectivity, blue tooth, nav, etc, some just want a solid unit to play cd's and dvd's it all depends you can find some older model's on ebay pretty cheap. I'm partial to kenwood, the alpines are nice if your hardcore about ipod's, I've had alt whine issues with eclipse's stuff.... no experience with pioneer's stuff

The Alpine is nice, but everything needs (but can be) to be added on, including the PXA-H701 processor. It depends on what you are doing with your system. I would get the Pioneer for you though.

Both those units are old, alpines replacement is due out soon, the w-505. And kenwood is introducing a new dnx-8120 this spring also. I'm waiting to get one or the other, much better i-pod interface and graphics. Google 'em for a look.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.