Total Mobile Audio

jl audio amps and subs are all exceptionally good and made of high quality, obviously expensive. there original slash amps are beasts such as the 500/1 and the 1000/1. they definitly put out more then there rated power. the 500/1 is an extremely powerful and flexible amp. i had one on a 12w7 and it was very impressive and enormous with sound. i know jl has a new line out called the "j2" line witch seem to be a copy cat line of there original slash series. they seem to be as efficient as there original amps but less flexibility with the settings. you can compare them on there website. i have experience with w7s and newer gen w3v3's and they performed well with small amount of power needed. never had experience with the tma line. i would imagine decent sound quality with less capability of output. but if you come across a 500/1 for 80 bucks swoop it up!!!! lol never seen one for less then 150 used in my life. good luck with your decision though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.