top 5 audio systems?

thea6

hello guys im new to this forum and newer to car audio i have a 2006 Audi A6 with the factory Bose audio system and i want to upgrade it i am looking a things like the Audison bit 10 and wondering whats the best system as far as best bang for the buck that doesn't sacrifice audio quality and clarity but i would like it louder that stock as far as bass goes i have 2 Audiobahn 12's in a sealed box that i love and preform to the extent i want for now also curious whats better for bass as far as trunk placed boxes sealed ported or band-pass i like hearing bass but love being just about shaken out of my seat ( metaphorically not physically lol ) any advice would be great and much appreciated

thanks in advance!!

hello guys im new to this forum and newer to car audio i have a 2006 Audi A6 with the factory Bose audio system and i want to upgrade it i am looking a things like the Audison bit 10 and wondering whats the best system as far as best bang for the buck that doesn't sacrifice audio quality and clarity but i would like it louder that stock as far as bass goes i have 2 Audiobahn 12's in a sealed box that i love and preform to the extent i want for now also curious whats better for bass as far as trunk placed boxes sealed ported or band-pass i like hearing bass but love being just about shaken out of my seat ( metaphorically not physically lol ) any advice would be great and much appreciated
thanks in advance!!

i'm going to beat others to the punch on this and say almost anything is better than audiobahns (i used to sell them) even my $70 pioneer would most likely kill both of them.. thats was just to soften u up.. #1 thing u need to do is tell us what amp u have and then go to a website called sundown audio look at just the E AND SA and FU AUDIO look at the 750 subs and come back after u have seen nice subs.. 1 guy on here has 8 fu 12's another guy has 2 sundown 15's 2500rms each these guys are for real about bass., i'm the nice old guy with the crappy system.. seriously look at those subs..

this is what i just guided a new guy to get he been pming me all nite telling me that with volume at 25 (out of 35) he can't think right, and guy here were telling him ports anit big enough and all (they aren't) but point is here this is pretty low class stuff.. here's link to thread pic on it is upside down but u get the idea and he only has 800rms others here have 3.5k or just 2 8's 1 guy has 410's for mids just fyi.. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/631467-new-sundown-e-15-v3s.html

Which audiobahns and amp do you have? Work with what you have for now. Is your plan just to add subs or are you wanting to upgrade the entire system. I had an 06 4.2 with base stereo?

i have 2 audiobahn alum 12q's i believe and a Kenwood KAC-9106D tunes by me by ear best i could it slams and they aren't clipping from what i can hear and its a bone stock bose audio system in a 2006 audi a6 i want to use something like the bit 10 or a 4 channel of some sorts i don't even know how many speakers are in the car i have only had it a week as far as subs im going to keep the audiobahns for now they are paid for cash and sound fine for me i was looking at maybe the Rockford Fosgate Power T2D412 i was going to do 2 of them with a new class d amp ( need help with that too ) but im more focused on the main system first should i leave / keep stock speakers and what should i do as far as amps / like a bit 10 i want quality but im not spending like 5 grand on a system haven't really made a budget yet just planning and weighing my options the 1 thing i am adding to the car first is this Audi A6/S6 2005-2009 Smartphone Mirroring Video Interface or something like it if anyone has a better suggestion and also help plan a build and a budget that's semi reasonable even if i have to slowly build the car im fine with spending a little more that i want rough budget like $2500.00 thanks for the help guys!

also sealed box ported or bandpass and why its a daily and i use it for work but i like the woman in the next car over to put her starbucks down and stare angrily at me because im shaking her out of her seat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.