Took some new pics of the dodge hemi

lastcall
10+ year member

lastcall
has been raining non stop and today was the first day ive gotten to clean her up. since i posted pics last ive upgraded to different tires, debadged, a daystar leveling kit which i just got this week, and im still waiting for the truck to settle, also pilot hids 10000k, and the new system will be here next week.

1020246.jpg

1020372.jpg

1020271.jpg

did you just throw HID's into your regular headlights? or did you get the headlight made for them?

if you didn't i hate people like you. especially when your on the other side of the road passing me, or behind me

anyhow..nice truck

Man nice truck any body hating on this man's whip go eat a thousand wee-wees and die.you all don't appreciate any thing or know how to keep your comments to yourself.no one wants to hear that negative ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.