To fix or not to fix

Participant count
  • Participant list

MeGrog2
10+ year member

I blew up my directed 1100d during installation, gnd to pos, pos to gnd I know dumb:crap: . So I was thinking if it was worth it to repair it or get another amp. I bought it for $100 from the Ikesound. I got some repair quotes for $70-90, $145, and $100. Do you guys think this amp is worth it, otherwise there is a soundstream PIC1.900D I have been eyeing.

Thanks

I blew up my directed 1100d during installation, gnd to pos, pos to gnd I know dumb:crap: . So I was thinking if it was worth it to repair it or get another amp. I bought it for $100 from the Ikesound. I got some repair quotes for $70-90, $145, and $100. Do you guys think this amp is worth it, otherwise there is a soundstream PIC1.900D I have been eyeing.Thanks
Your own words chief.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.