To all regs

I am glad this post was turned into a sticky...it goes at the top where it should be and stays there. Good job admin, beastyle hang in there!!!

How can one respond to something like this??? I mean, $h!t. Just when you think you're life *****...just when you think you're life couldn't **** any-more...you learn that it does get worse...THIS IS THE EXAMPLE.

I too am speechless. We all live our lives day by day, and somehow it gets to be a routine. We fall into patterns, and lose sight of just what it is that makes life worth living. Then something comes along, and reminds us just how precious life is...it reminds us that everything we previously thought was important, couldn't be more trivial. I know someone is gonna be bent, but I want to say that I'm praying for you. And I will continue to pray for you...DON'T GIVE UP.

-XS NOIZ-

Originally posted by XSNOIZ How can one respond to something like this??? I mean, $h!t. Just when you think you're life *****...just when you think you're life couldn't **** any-more...you learn that it does get worse...THIS IS THE EXAMPLE.

I too am speechless. We all live our lives day by day, and somehow it gets to be a routine. We fall into patterns, and lose sight of just what it is that makes life worth living. Then something comes along, and reminds us just how precious life is...it reminds us that everything we previously thought was important, couldn't be more more trivial. I know someone is gonna be bent, but I want to say that I'm praying for you. And I will continue to pray for you...DON'T GIVE UP.

-XS NOIZ-
For once, I agree with you to full extent...

I'm with everyone else, I don't know what to say. Just hang in there, when you believe, miracles do happen. My wife's aunt has cancer, the doctors have told her two different times that it was gone, only to have it reappear a few months down the road. Like I said hang in there, be a warrior, only the strong survive, you've got a tough battle ahead........but a battle that can be won. We will all keep you in our prayers.

D@mn, Seems like just yesterday I was talking to you about putting a new system in the fiat. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif As everyone has said, hang in there. You and your family are in mine and my families prayers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I wish there was more that I could do than to put up a post for you, and I realize you might not get to a computer to read all of the messages left from your fellow music lovers. But we will all pray for you as well as wish you the best. I may not have known ya but at this point it don't really matter...be with your family and friends and I hope for the best, you seem like a nice down to earth guy.

Night Pirate

well i know this has to be tough for you...but i do hope that you do have the opportunity to get back on here and read this some time....but always remember....all things are possible through Christ....i dont know if your a christian or not but just know that we all have faith in you....get well soon....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif still way bummed...can't explain how crappy this makes me feel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

well if even you never read this or take what time you have to ever want to think of this place just know people care about others and at times , as with all society it needs a dose of reality..for what it means to anyone i just really hope you get to do the things you really wanted to do and enjoy life for what it is ..... i lost a friend that i knew since he was 7..he died at 21 while being a very hollow shell of what he used to be...life comes and goes just like we all do thing is be what you want/can for when you can. i hope truely you beat it .........

Breast cancer runs in the family of a girl I go to school with. Her mom has had it like 2 or 3 times I think. She is a teacher at our school as well. She was diagnosed with another case about mid-way through the school year. The doctors said she most likely wouldn't live, but she sure did. Hang in there man, I'll be prayin' for ya.

Beastyle, if you do get a chance to read this, let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Maybe chip in a couple dollars here or there, if it would help. Maybe a card or something to cheer you up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beastyle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
beastyle
Holland, Amsterdam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date