To all regs

In the Australian way of saying crap, "BUGGER". This just shows how life is too short for some of us. My prayers go out to you Beastyle. Live every day like its a gift, thats why its called the present.

wow. I just read all this, and I don't even know Beastyle, but I can say that this is the saddest thing I have heard in a while. My prayers are with his friends and family that they can remember the good times they had with him and cherish those moments. This really made me take a step back from life and look at the big picture. It is great to see that so many of the people on the forum responded. Epocz, it's great that you are printing out all the responses, I'm sure Beastyle's parents will love to see that he was someone we held in high regards. To everyone else, this shows that we need to live our lives to the fullest.

I am very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it's like to loose someone like Beastyle. From what I have seen and read from Beastyle himself, he was a very smart, friendly and outgoing person. The world would be a lot better with more people like him, you should be very proud of him. We all hope for the best but sometimes we don't get what we asked for, but I can tell you this, he has definitely touched my life. Even though I didn't know him in person, I will never forget his friendliness and willingness to help anyone. I wish you and your family the best in this time of sorrow.

Phat.

I am very sorry to hear about this. I enjoyed talking with Beastyle on several occasions. I will this that. I wish to express my deepest sorrows for your loss.

man i dunno what to say fo dis //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif :( //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif :( //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

oh god dude........

OK so I'm guessing you're not gonna see this, but I'd be very appreciative if someone

could stay in close contact between him and his family. I'd like to know where this is

going. Just someone on the forum that lives around him PLEASE keep us updated.

Huge bummer....really makes me want to cry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Jeff

Oh man. What can I say. I'm sure you were an awesome guy, and I hope you're having a good time in Heaven. Are you guys having bass comps when it thunders down here?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Live on bro, live on...

we´r doing a memorial for him on 13 August, this was the day he choose to die (on request medical termination of life due to to worse pains that came from the chemo he was undergoing).

Sometimes you stand still and realize how hard time hits you, never forgotten and still in history is my forever best friend beastyle... I´ve visited his grave 2 weeks ago and still fresh flowers are layed upon it which makes me happy that people still think of him

For the day in august we go to a small beach in holland where he drove off to when he felt depressed or needed to think about things... That day is the time that we need to think and therefore we set the location there... I have gotten reactions of many people that again or still want to pay their respects, he was a member of the same car club that I am still with and two other clubs are driving behind us towards it... Its very nice to find out that there are so many people that did stood still by it and are going through all this effords to pay their respects altho on the other hand it makes me more and more sad because the remark "Wish he could see this" comes to my mind continously and I wish it was not there knowing that if that remark would have remained unsaid he would not have been dead.

In his name: "Humanity my mirror, Madness what I see"

First off yes this is an old thread , Yes I knew it before I posted . If you don't like it GTFO . Just thought it would be nice to remember one of our respected breatheren who has passed . I miss talking with beastyle , but know he's in a better place now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beastyle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
beastyle
Holland, Amsterdam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date