To all regs

I gotta echo phat. When u or ur family sees this know we will miss ur posts while ur gone but ur gonna come back ehre man I know it. My grandfather came back to play golf and make his famouse italian sausages for tha family after his cancer. All I know is ur gonna be strong and come back here.

If u read this man and u need anything and I dio mean anything at all man let us know. I'm sure one of uscan help u out man. Some men are able to bond over fishing, Hunting or tweaking our car engines, but we here have bonded over car audio and this is a reminder of how someone u know only over the net boards can effect u so much. I contiue to say prayers for u nytly and think abiout u every time I bump my stereo man. We look forward to ur return.

God speed man,

J

The only thing I can really say is, next time your at that stop light, booming away, turn it down just for a second, think about beastyle and say a prayer. From my experiences in life, prayers are answered, they may not be answered in the way you want, or in the timely manner that you want them, but they are answered. Beastyle, you have a hard battle ahead, God is with you all the way, he feels your pain. Nobody is perfect, we all face trials and tribulations, you have to have the courage to overcome. Just fight man, fight like it's the 12th round and your still standing strong. Life's gonna give you an uppercut every now and then, sometimes it might knock you down, but you can't ever give up, gotta get back up on your feet to fight another day. Hope to see you back here soon. I don't know what you look like or where you are right now, but I know you gotta have one big smile on your face. You got a whole car audio community rooting for you, we're with you all the way. Your not going into this alone. Take it easy.....Before long you'll be back here shooting the sh!t with all of us.

ya, and the Lord hears everyone's prayers, even though they may not be answered PHYSICALLY, it will be taken care of, faith y'all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif you can do it !!!!!

Originally posted by more_spl ya, and the Lord hears everyone's prayers, even though they may not be answered PHYSICALLY, it will be taken care of, faith y'all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif you can do it !!!!!
We gotta do something...how about everyone gather at the forum at a certain time on a certain day to honor beastyle??? How bout it???

I know I don't exactly have longetivity here on this forum but I wish you the best of luck and I will pray for you. I hope you read the post from here or someone gets them to you some how because if you feel like you alone just reading the responses from the people will make you think otherwise. Keep fighting man.

I tried to stay away from this post for a while but just felt so bad for him I had to post. Last year i lost my grandfather to cancer. He was in much more pain for a long time than he played on to be. I was devistaed i was very close and loved him very much and to have him gone was a tragic tradic event. I miss him so much and it made a huge effect in my life his cancer was casue by years of smoking and drinkin he had numerous strokes and heart failures and then had cancer to the lugs and liver it spread threw his entire body till he was gone but he stayed strong to the last minute hours before he was gone maybe even 2 he kept his humor by teasing me for the years he did this and did it tgill i was grown it hurts me deeply to talk about it and few weeks ago this might sound stupid to some but lost my dog to cancer and it hurt me alot and do mean alot i loved this dog i got him for my birthday 11 years ago and loved this dog like family just goes to show you live your life while you can casue you never know when its gonna be taken from you. And beastyle if you live threw this and prayin you do I have more respect for you than anyone on the face of the earth cause it takes strength and love and faith to live through somthing so horrific my thoughts are with you and hope you make it through.

in the time that Beastyle graced us with his presence on these forums, he provided much information, suggestions, always lsitened willingly, was polite, mature and overall a great person to have a discussion with...

Now that he can no longer provide THESE services, he has moved on to a greater purpose - one of inspiration and humbling realization...

Thank you, Beastyle. This forum was a better palce because of people like you.

okay guys, RangerMan, i know you ahve a hot temper (amd we love it :p lol)...

but honestly, this is not the post to let it show through....

Let the Admin remove the idiots, let him/her do their job...

this post is a place to honour and thank beastyle, not to flame, even witht eh best of intentions...

Beatstyle man i gotta tell ya, today as I left work and i heard that bass note hit i realized, for us its not everytime a bell rings another angel gets their wings its everytime a bass note hits. And witht eh amt. of bumping and thinking we all done for u if u don't make it (but u will cause ur strong and u gots us behind u) u most definatly will get some wings man.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif

J

First of all, if you dont want to wish beatstyle good luck, hit the door.

Second off, I am teribly sorry to hear about your misforutune. I hope to god that you can fight this thing through, and win your battle. It's doable, and I have family that is still living proof of it. Just keep those dreads outta your head, and imagine driving down the stree bumping on a perfect system to the perfect notes. A good outlook will help you along man, and I wish you luck.

Lastly, does anyone here actually know beatsytle? Perhaps printing this thread and showing him how behind him we are will help, if someone can get it to him. Just a thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

beastyle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
beastyle
Holland, Amsterdam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date