Northeast Region to all eastern long island people

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
im sure most of the guys have meet me or we have talked here is the deal i need a system in my car. im not lookin to buy on here cuz i got takin a few times. im tight on cash this is what i need. im sure you guys have something or know someone lookin to get a few bucks for a older deck /sub/amp u know what i mean.

deck- i need to be able to run one amp atleast

sub 12inch that will do well in 2 cubic feet tune to 32hz

amp that i can wire up 4ga wire to and it will do 400-800 or so at 2 ohms( does not have to b class d)

im sure most of the guys have meet me or we have talked here is the deal i need a system in my car. im not lookin to buy on here cuz i got takin a few times. im tight on cash this is what i need. im sure you guys have something or know someone lookin to get a few bucks for a older deck /sub/amp u know what i mean.deck- i need to be able to run one amp atleast

sub 12inch that will do well in 2 cubic feet tune to 32hz

amp that i can wire up 4ga wire to and it will do 400-800 or so at 2 ohms( does not have to b class d)
I got an older JVC arsenal one you could have for 20 + shipping bro its in the car but I dont use the HU cuz I need speakers wiring subs everything. Once I get back into town I can send you pics via mobile. PM me let me know if you want.

umm im lookin to some local deals, im tight on cash and im sure your a good guy but im gona pass. i have passed along some good deals to local guys and im looking for some to look out. i checked craigs list but these kids are nuts. lol

We kinda need a budget to work with dude, but it sounds like your gonna be all whiny about life considering you just turned down a JVC Arsenal for $20. Sounds like your a Walmart shopper. If your too broke to get that then save your money because your not gonna get **** for what your looking to spend. I have a radio,blown 10 inch sub and a prefab box thats been sitting in the rain along with a 300w amp we blew up for laughs by dropping it to .25ohms. Ill charge you $6 plus gas money to bring it to you. Lemme know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.