Northwest Region Just downloaded the Meca rule book

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SeRReAL
10+ year member

Just printed the rule book today, and just started reading some of the rules, now since it would be my first time doing any competing, there are a few things that i hope you guys could verify for me, one is it say something about not using spray foam, resins duct tape treaded rod or piping, now i got spray foam in my trunklid i did that about 2 yrs ago, now does that mean i would have to get a new trunklid or would that bump me to a different class, or would it be a disqualification? And also its say inline fuses, but in the ruling it say that a circuit breaker is not a fuse, would that mean i could use a circuit breaker, or would i have to go and put inline fuses in. Now i was planning on turning the sub around and having one of my buddies make a partician around the sub making all of the sound firing into the cabin and leaving no sound in the trunk, now if i were to do that would it put me in a different class, disqualification, or what, because i dont what to spend the time and money, in making it, and showing up down there and finding out that i cant compete with it lol. So if you guys could help me out with this situation it would be awesome, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SeRReAL

10+ year member
SeRReAL
Enumclaw, WA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from