Votes: 9 50.0%
  • 5% on all except windshield, 10% on driver and passenger windows

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 5% on far back 3, 10% on backseat windows, 20% on driver/pass

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 5% on far back 3, 20% on rest except windshield

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
ya i do live in washington after all....i see so many denalis and escalades rollin around with like 2% on every **** window im about to just say screw it and get a split between 5 an 10%

as a tinter i believe you'll valve my opinion a little more. First off the % of the tint isin't going to necessarily tell you how dark it will look... a good tint will appear to be darker than an el cheapo tint, also if you have a darker color interior the tint will appear darker. If your going to tint your windows do it right but by all means keep it 'about' legal. 35% is the legal limi in WA and that includes ALL WINDOWS. I'd venture to say your pretty limited. I usually recommend 20% and I have yet to have any complaints. It's just 'about' legal and will keep peeping eyes out. Be sure you get a quality tint or else you'll kick yourself in the ass laster. Xterra's aren't bad to tint at all.. I'd estimate $280 for all windows and $300 if you have a moon-roof. Always go to a reputable shop and be sure you get a warranty. Lastly, inspect the tint before you leave, be sure your satisfied before you drive off.

www.tintdude.com you'll find this site helpful, I'm a member, and im sure the other members will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

-decipha

35% is leagl in TN but only the driver/passanger/windshield have to be 35% everything else can be as dark as possible..
All my windows are 13% except the windshield becuz tinted windshields are Ghey

l_279c9073b895d5e3a3e2733084da611b.jpg

is that gay huh fuccka?

i have probably the best shop in seattle doing the job. im paying $300 without a moon roof. theyve been in business for like 30 years and have a Very good rep.

my question now is with 5% how will it affect seeing out the back window from my rearview mirror at night?

my question now is with 5% how will it affect seeing out the back window from my rearview mirror at night?
you may at first but ive gotten used to it and after a few nights you probably would too

is it drastically darker to see? since u have tint...is it difficult to notice things at night or is it ok once u get used to it?

i voted 5% back 3, 20% front 2 because thats what i have on my coupe. but work with the legal limit to keep you on the safe side if anything.

ok well the legal limit is ridiculously out of the question...so just help me out with my question. not tryin to be an ass its just i need my 1 question answered

well i need it dark enough so people cant see the system. how bout 5 in the back and 10-15 around?

just get whatever % tint you feel comfortable with. there is no point getting tint that you are going to worry about getting a ticket when you see a cop.

ok i think ive decided. 5% for the back 3. 15% for the backseats, and 20% for the driver and pass

ppl will always be able to peak at your system thru the front windshield (unless you plan on using a sunscreen).

during daylight, 20% is still visable at sunlight but not during night. if in shade during daytime, it could be hard to see inside.

with 5% rear, i had little trouble backing out dark driveways/alleys/parking lots. i usually have to stick my head out the window and use the side mirrors. you'll get used to it though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...