Votes: 9 50.0%
  • 5% on all except windshield, 10% on driver and passenger windows

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 5% on far back 3, 10% on backseat windows, 20% on driver/pass

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 5% on far back 3, 20% on rest except windshield

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
im doin 5 on the rear doors and triangles and the side and rear window and 20 on the front doors btw i have a 2001 x

ya see im thinkin lighter on the front doors for legal purposes and way dark on the back ones for security of the system. ...but many friends are tellin me 5 all the way round

are there any sites online to see how dark 10% actually is? like a picture looking through or some such? i did a google image search and got nothin

could use a couple more posts.....gotta make my final decision tonight to call and make the appointment tomorrow morning

dude, just go as dark as you can legally.

and you cant tell how dark a tint will be on your vehicle by just looking at a picture a certain % tint. how dark it actually looks will be different with every vehicle depending on interior color and the actual size of the vehicle.

legal is 35% my back window is 30 already so its already illegal and i havent touched the car. so telling me to go legal means making it lighter......so if thats ur advice, its completely against my post.

35% is leagl in TN but only the driver/passanger/windshield have to be 35% everything else can be as dark as possible..

All my windows are 13% except the windshield becuz tinted windshields are Ghey

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...