Time to upgrade

Okay. Does my idea of running a beastly single 15 on more power sound smarter then 2 HDC3 12s?
Guessing ill have to get ahold of mylows10 for a price on the DC XL 15.
well gona be close really ..cone area will win for the 12.s amd i know they can handle all the aq can give...whereas the dc might get stinky on that power for any period of time

2 12's will want at least 4cubes net. 4.25 works very well for a 15. but the HDC4 would be a waste on that little amount of power. I run 2 3500's strapped @ 2ohm for daily on a single HDC4 18....

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion on the power and for the price and space get 2 12" Fi BTL N2's I used to run my 18" on like 900w and it actually did really well. Not a fan of AQ tbh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

Popwarhomie

5,000+ posts
Team Lethal Pressure
Popwarhomie
Central FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date