Time to put a system in the new car

Participant count
  • Participant list

PaulHWall09

I have a 2007 mazda 6i. I am ready to start installing a car stereo system in it but need some help. I intended to do everything rockford fosgate at first but now I am having mixed feelings after reading different reviews. Before I owned a dodge 1500 and had two p3 12's and rockford all the way around the wiring and I loved it. I have looked into Alpine also. However I am not set on any one brand. I want good sound quality all the way around. I'm going to be starting from the ground up.

I need suggesstions on a head unit (single din), door speakers (6x8), an amplifier for door speakers, subwoofers (one or two 12's but can change), amplifier(s) for subs, cap, wiring and anything else someone with more knowledge might think i'll need. Thanks

Also I listen to all types of music. More rap/hip hop most of the time but on occassion soft rock, country. That's why I want something good sounding all the way around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.