ticket for illegal tint

Matador
10+ year member

-= StillBumping =-
Ca
does anyone know how much it costs around when you get a ticket for illegal tint? prefereably from cali, but if not from any state.

i m in cali, n it's illegal to tint fronts, but i wanna do it. n i wanna see how much moeny would it be for a tix. thanks

Originally posted by Matador does anyone know how much it costs around when you get a ticket for illegal tint? prefereably from cali, but if not from any state.

i m in cali, n it's illegal to tint fronts, but i wanna do it. n i wanna see how much moeny would it be for a tix. thanks
The one's I've seen range in the $50-100 mark, but.... The officer can force you to remove the tint on the spot if he deems fit.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

This is in MN anyway...

no matter what the ticket is, its gonna be expensive, but in most cases the cops dont really care about tint unless its really really dark. my vote would to just do a light tint and be safe.

I'm not sure how much it is here, I think either $25 or $50, but I've heard that supposedly cops are gonna go around with scrapers and just rip your tinit if it's too dark...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Mine is 20% all around...hopefully they don't do anything to it or I'll run em over!!!

There are rules saying they cant in ohio...

They cant distruct a vechial unless it goes to court

Someone was vandelizing a house and the cops broke the face plate of his stereo

The cop then threw the broken face plate at him...kid punches the cop

cop gets suspended and kid gets let go

That should teach thoes ****ing pigs

damm, well i have like 8% in the back (limo) n i m thinkin of doing like i think it was %38 which is just a little shade, i m thinkin it hsould be fine.

"The one's I've seen range in the $50-100 mark, but.... The officer can force you to remove the tint on the spot if he deems fit..

This is in MN anyway..."

god damm, dat ***** that they would force u to take it out on the spot. messed up ****.

thanks y'all

in texas or where i live they dont inforce it my friend has limo tint all around and has gotten pulled over for dui and all types of other **** they never ticket him for his tint though i think im gonna go with limo too this weekend.

I would bet that a cop walking to a vehicle with a dark tint would be a little more leary than one without.

You chose to break the law. Don't be stupid when the cop makes you take it off or tickets your dumbass for it.

Originally posted by 350ss02 leary of what me having my liscence and insurance hes the one with the gun plus he can run my plates they are clean
That doesn't mean it's you driving the vehicle.

The very reason for no tint up front is so that the officer has complete view of you when they approach the vehicle... It's for their safety... as well as yours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Matador

10+ year member
-= StillBumping =-
Matador
Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date