throttle body spacer

i think it does. but no one makes a tuner for my year model.
and yea the flowmasters do sound nice
OBD-II is 96+

All a throttle body spacer does is move the engines peak power delivery. (the powerband.)It will work better in conjuction with other mods like others have said, though.

With that being said, my dad has one on his Grand Cherokee with the 4.0.

Other than a K&N FIPK and Flowmaster 40 on it's pretty much stock.He said he noticed a small difference but nothing major. For the $70 or so dollars though, what do you expect.

Expect a nice whistleing sound at certain RPM's also. Most do it, I've never really found it annoying, sounds kind of cool actually.
^^^Here's your answer. It will shift you powerband a few hundred RPMs in either direction, but will not generate any additional power. When you're modding on a stock fuel system, you're just freeing up horsepower, not adding it. Once you get into modifying the fuel system, THEN you can call it adding HP.

yea i finally got it put on today...it seems to have lowered the power band a bit which is nice. wet roads are gonna be fun!!!! but it was a pain to put on. plus i changed my air filter which was dirty as hell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.