throttle body spacer

makes a good paperweight lol

unless u have a CAI and a bigger throttle body the spacer does nothing your throttel body is going to take in the same amount of air no mater how big of a spacer you have if u have a spacer and upgrade throttle body and get a CAI u might see 3-5hp tops not worth it

sell it

i've got a flowmaster exhaust on my truck and since dodge intakes are expensive i figured i'd try the spacer instead. plus my truck runs fat as hell and i was hoping this might help that out a bit. idk tho i don't know a whole lot about this stuff

***** don't it? they are fairly quick tho...i've beat alot of chevys at my school. which is always nice lol...gotta admit tho i do like supporting and advertising a local shop

All a throttle body spacer does is move the engines peak power delivery. (the powerband.)

It will work better in conjuction with other mods like others have said, though.

With that being said, my dad has one on his Grand Cherokee with the 4.0.

Other than a K&N FIPK and Flowmaster 40 on it's pretty much stock.He said he noticed a small difference but nothing major. For the $70 or so dollars though, what do you expect.

Expect a nice whistleing sound at certain RPM's also. Most do it, I've never really found it annoying, sounds kind of cool actually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.