SOLD Three Sundown Amps all new

swat2380
10+ year member

Outlaw Audio & Visaul
Going a different direction with my shops demo truck. Yes I am a dealer for Sundown and these were my personal amps, two were used in design and mock up, but are otherwise new. Pics are coming. Local pickup is preferred in Merced, Ca. but I will ship at buyers expense. All have original box and packaging. I can take a CC over the phone, but a 5% charge will incure, that is what I pay for manually typing a card# in.

Feel free to call me 209-261-8554 or email me jason@outlawaudiovisual.com

Thanks

1st. Sundown SAZ-1500

you know the amp and power it puts out. Its a little dusty from being in the bay and used for mock up. $330

2. Sundown SAZ-1000

Never been out of the plastic $225

3. Sundown SAZ 125.2

1 tiny scratch from mock up, never seen power $135.00

You guys a new shop? Never heard of your place before.
Just getting started in Merced. Grew up in a family owned shop in the 80's-90's and now getting this one going on my own. Been doing alot of custom installs, building a demo area in the bay so you can drive your car in and listen to different subs in your car, and have Term Lab, Im going to have meter days coming up.

Just getting started in Merced. Grew up in a family owned shop in the 80's-90's and now getting this one going on my own. Been doing alot of custom installs, building a demo area in the bay so you can drive your car in and listen to different subs in your car, and have Term Lab, Im going to have meter days coming up.
That would be very nice

Not that far away from me. I'm in Fresno. You guys open on the weekends?

Going a different direction with my shops demo truck. Yes I am a dealer for Sundown and these were my personal amps, two were used in design and mock up, but are otherwise new. Pics are coming. Local pickup is preferred in Merced, Ca. but I will ship at buyers expense. All have original box and packaging. I can take a CC over the phone, but a 5% charge will incure, that is what I pay for manually typing a card# in.
Feel free to call me 209-261-8554 or email me jason@outlawaudiovisual.com

Thanks

1st. Sundown SAZ-1500

you know the amp and power it puts out. Its a little dusty from being in the bay and used for mock up. $330

2. Sundown SAZ-1000

Never been out of the plastic $225

3. Sundown SAZ 125.2

1 tiny scratch from mock up, never seen power $135.00
how the h*ll do they charge you that much?

As far as i know, my CC processor only charges a fixed amount per transaction, nothing by percentages, not even if its debit/credit, manual/automatic, etc....

good lord man, i wish I was home, id jump on this offer like no other. I could completely redo my amp set up no problem.

Good luck with sale man, this stuff is awesome

I am interested in getting another Sundown 1000d to be strapped with the one I am getting from Jacob at Sundown.

Can you tell me how old your amp is?

Does it come with the standard 2 year warranty through Sundown?

Will I need a copy of your purchase receipt to transfer the warranty?

Or not since you are claiming to be an authorized dealer?

I can take a CC over the phone, but a 5% charge will incure, that is what I pay for manually typing a card# in.
As a business owner you should know that it's against Visa/MasterCard regulations to charge a customer an additional fee to use a credit card. All it takes is one customer to call and make a complaint against you and they'll revoke your privilege of accepting their cards.

Anyways, nice amps and glws.

As a business owner you should know that it's against Visa/MasterCard regulations to charge a customer an additional fee to use a credit card. All it takes is one customer to call and make a complaint against you and they'll revoke your privilege of accepting their cards.
Anyways, nice amps and glws.

This very true...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_merchants_charge_a_fee_for_using_a_credit_card

Also... consumers may contact and report this offense by calling a Visa rep..

http://www.corporate.visa.com/media-center/press-releases/press937.jsp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.