Threatcon 2 12" and 15" info

Just updated the first post with T/S Specs for both D4 and D2 versions of BOTH 12" and 15" Threatcon 2's....I left the pictures and mounting information for the 15"s at work so that will have to wait until next week to update those!

-Chris

Just wanted to give everyone an update:

I'll be posting the Threatcon 2 15" prototype pictures soon. This last week at the local store has been unreal....so much that I have yet to put power to the 15". I did get some nice photos and I'll be updating them on the first post soon. Hopefully a testing video as well!

Pre-sale for the 12" at $99.99 has finished. I've listed the remaining woofers at $109.99 until they arrive in store. As soon as they hit my hands price will be $129.99. After this shipment, the lowest price you will see will be $129.99. If you are on the fence........you've got two weeks to save $20 a woofer!

I ordered a term lab and do intend to test both the 12" and 15" subs out on it. Just to see what type of numbers they put up. I will relay them to you when I get them, however, the store has been unforgiving the last few weeks, last week especially. I'll get to it when I can and will let everyone know what comes of it.

No set date on Pre-sale for 15". Once I fully approve the 15", it will go into production and when I know they have left port to the U.S. I will start up the Pre-Sale. Also, no price has been set for the Pre-Sale. I have one in mind.....but haven't made the decision yet.

-Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date