Thoughts on NVX subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

4BangerStanger

CarAudio.com Regular
DFW
I'm rethinking my set up for my truck. I was originally planning on running 4 6.5" subs. But, now I'm leaning more towards 3 8" subs. But, I need some subs that are on the smaller side. So, I've really been looking at the NVX VSW82v2. They seem like they'd be perfect as far as form factor goes. But, I don't know much about the brand and when I try searching "NVX subwoofer" here nothing comes up. For reference, I'll be running the subs off of my SoundQubed 1250 and they'll be in a ported box under the rear seat with the subs firing forward. The box will be roughly 1.75 cubic feet.

I considered using one of their 8 inch subs before buying the Dayton ultimax. They seem to be decently efficient in ported applications, but I decided to do a 4th order bandpass, and they weren’t quite what I was looking for in that enclosure. Not a bad looking sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.