thoughts on eD

team exuma
10+ year member

bahamas
I would like to get some of your thoughts on eD as a company on the whole what are some of your experience with them if any good or bad talk to them a few times on the phone seems to have good customer service but how are their products thanks for any help

I tell you what, as an experiment....

log into their forum at http://www.icixsound.com ... make a new user account under some fake name. Then make a new post explaining that you bought one of their newest subwoofers and explain how poorly it performs - and then just ask an honest question on why its like that and ask for help.

see how long until it gets deleted and your account removed.

what are you looking at buying from them? i also ran a nine.1 for a few months, it did its job, but i'd never buy another ed product after reading SO MANY stories of them screwing people over.

granted, i haven't read any stories like that for a while, but its still the same clowns running the company, and i wouldnt give them any business. you can find better products elsewhere at the same price point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.