Thought u guys might appreciate this beauty.

i was just saying that i dont know why everyone is all jaw dropped oversome old ass car...
so its not your thing, i dont know why some people jaw drop over a civicplane with 105hp and enough downforce to compress the earths crust...but im questioning their logic am I?

so its not your thing, i dont know why some people jaw drop over a civicplane with 105hp and enough downforce to compress the earths crust...but im questioning their logic am I?

im not into rice either... my accord is stock... ive just got tinted windows

and my system...

the car is nice and all... what is it???

69 camaro
sorry to seem so hostile, i get a little upset over these things lol

the objective of my post was to get a rise out of at least someone... i can

appreciate the old school... gas guzzlers just dont make sense these days

though...

heres another little somthin that might make some a little warm inside...only thing better than a big block is? a twin turbo big block estimated in the 1100hp range.

banks434d.jpg

This guy must be insane

just an old car? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

man, the 1969 with those VIN #'s is very rare.....'69 was the only body stle like that...67-68's were too similar...that '69 is awesome...and I'd take that over even a new Vette.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

I love that car, but id hate to own it. I'd always be too scared to drive it and it would probably just sit for years.
Thats the only bad thing about those kinds of cars, people rarely drive them and just let them sit for shows and what not. Which is detrimental to the engine and other basic parts that need use to keep them well oiled and in working order.

Example- My uncle had a '85 Vette, it sat for about 4 years and when he went to start it after all that time it wouldnt turn over. Turned out he needed a new fuel pump, rocker springs, and the timing was off...

Its nice, but Im not a big fan of muscle cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.