This is why I love my Audioque HD3 - flex vid

prochobo
10+ year member

Sedan Sleeper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH05RELAA38

Nuff said //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Not at full volume either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

In the last scene at Radio Shack, all of the windows are flexing and the tv inside is going crazy, but you can't tell because of the vid quality.

Songs:

Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Gucci Mane - Hold That Thought

DJ Unk - Comin Down the Street, Back it Up

holly crap, that a crazy, how big is the box on that, and how many watts are you feeding it, i was thinking about getting one, but i am not sure between the btl, and the hd3

holly crap, that a crazy, how big is the box on that, and how many watts are you feeding it, i was thinking about getting one, but i am not sure between the btl, and the hd3
4.5 cubes tuned 40hz. All of the songs I used were low ground pounders in the 30hz range. Getting in the range of 3000w off of a MA HK4000D.

40hz tuning? You'd be amazed how much more flex you would have with a low tuned setup.
Actually. . . no.

With this sub, tuning to the usual low 32hz will make it sound like crap. I barely gained any low end by doing so and you also give up everything past 50hz. . .

40hz is where it's at. As you can see, I don't have one problem hitting the lows.

Actually. . . no.
With this sub, tuning to the usual low 32hz will make it sound like crap. I barely gained any low end by doing so and you also give up everything past 50hz. . .

40hz is where it's at. As you can see, I don't have one problem hitting the lows.
I don't understand how you are slamming notes below your SSF setting all that loud. Seems to me it would cut off sharply below tuning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

prochobo

10+ year member
Sedan Sleeper
prochobo
louisville, ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date