This happens to be on a few different boards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDrez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
...It says I have 4 unread Private messages and everytime I go to check them the only ones there are all my old ones and it says I have 0 unread...then when I come into the forums....like the one by LoudCrownVic...it says there is 9 posts in the thread where in actuality there are over 30...it's like the board won't update at all no matter what....**** ever happen to anybody else?

Honestly...as good as I am with many things on the computer browser settings is one thing that I have never took the time to learned I just went to tools and couldn't find it...I know what the cookies are and mean but I can't find out where to enable them or find out if they are....

i hate people who pretend to know computer stuff....
just download firefox and that should fix the problem

getfirefox.com

Who's pretending...why are people on this board so quick to assume ****...lmao...I said this is one area where I did NOT know much of....fool...

Still on my sac I see....hangin' from my nuts like a hair strand...PM'ing me...following me in threads....leave daddy alone...
You brought it back up by making some stupid comment in the NBA thread after everything was said and done. You still have no reply for your statement, all you will back it up with is name calling.

try checking your sent messages

No dice...and the only reason I can respond and see what is going on in this thread is on the main page that box on top with all the latest posts in different threads in it will direct me to the most recent post in this thread...but if I go into the lounge and look...it says this thread was never created...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...