This guy is annoyed, is my amp glitchin or soemthing

Its a good amp, has taken beatings for years, on not much electrical either.

May not even be its fault, you dont think I may just not be giving it enough voltage??

Its a good amp, has taken beatings for years, on not much electrical either.May not even be its fault, you dont think I may just not be giving it enough voltage??
This may be your problem.May have heated something up along the way and its now to the point its a problem.

Did you hook up the relay on the remote wire like I suggested in your other thread?

Nope remote wire is now straight from the battery on a switch for all 3 amps, done in 8 gauge

I think it may be straight up vibration.... on some songs I can get the voltmeter to run to 11.5-11.7 on full tilt 3/4 volume and hold there on the heavy long bass notes, but they dont seem to shake the **** outta my amp rack so the system plays fine, but some songs makes the rack vibrate a little more it sounds like, even at lesser volumes, and it cuts.

So Im going to try and fab a new amp rack tomorrow that not screwed the the box at ALL tomorrow, see if the vibrations are the culprit

Nope remote wire is now straight from the battery on a switch for all 3 amps, done in 8 gauge
I think it may be straight up vibration.... on some songs I can get the voltmeter to run to 11.5-11.7 on full tilt 3/4 volume and hold there on the heavy long bass notes, but they dont seem to shake the **** outta my amp rack so the system plays fine, but some songs makes the rack vibrate a little more it sounds like, even at lesser volumes, and it cuts.

So Im going to try and fab a new amp rack tomorrow that not screwed the the box at ALL tomorrow, see if the vibrations are the culprit
Dont do anything permanent. I would hold the amp up as you run it, and then see if the vibrations are the culprit.

That happens to my cadence sometimes also, on certain notes.

Ya its modded to run @ 1ohm

I cant exactly "hold" my amp up, as the wiring is tight and secured all pretty so Im gonna have to cut all my zipties and redo some wiring for the test, Ill try holding it by hand or something before I go all crazy and make a new amp rack though.

My current rack came out so pretty I dont wanna touch it lol, but I probly am gonna have to

Ya its modded to run @ 1ohm
I cant exactly "hold" my amp up, as the wiring is tight and secured all pretty so Im gonna have to cut all my zipties and redo some wiring for the test, Ill try holding it by hand or something before I go all crazy and make a new amp rack though.

My current rack came out so pretty I dont wanna touch it lol, but I probly am gonna have to

Thats what I meant haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WOT

Banned
WOT
Toronto,CANADA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from