This fail needs its own thread.

Participant count
  • Participant list
did you click on "killer deal"?
thats the most smokingest deal evah.
Yea that's what I was referencing haha shits hilarious. I got a old kicker cvr 10" sitting around Imma try to sell on Craigslist for 280. Comes with custom resoldered tinsels and a stain on the cone from kool aid. Ill just throw competition somewhere in the header and someone will buy it.

I've been acting interested but asking for pictures of them outside the box. He keeps saying they are W6s but won't send nothing. It's a fail either way.
If he doesn't know how to take the wires out of the amp he probably won't know how to take the screws out for the speakers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.