SOLD There Are Some Hatters Out There JTz62

Originally posted by ramos And to think I wondered why I never read this section before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Hey some of these people are legit. Some of us just like to look out for others interests, and if that means rooting out the scam artists, then so be it. If they are legit, they will have a way to proove it. Besides, it says NO DEALERS, yet people are always trying to sell like dealers. Individual means, maybe you have an amp or sub you want to get rid of or maybe your whole system. These people jump on here talking about I can get you anything from product A to Z.

Originally posted by Phatillusion  

Hey some of these people are legit. Some of us just like to look out for others interests, and if that means rooting out the scam artists, then so be it. If they are legit, they will have a way to proove it. Besides, it says NO DEALERS, yet people are always trying to sell like dealers. Individual means, maybe you have an amp or sub you want to get rid of or maybe your whole system. These people jump on here talking about I can get you anything from product A to Z.

I meant no ill will Phat ,or anyone else who took it that way. That's cool, I respect you and thank you and others for doing so. I was referring to the way pearl expo is running for president. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif While clearly being proven to be a dealer. He still repeatedly denies it....... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I have one question pearl if you had it to do over would you inhale ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by ramos  

I meant no ill will Phat ,or anyone else who took it that way. That's cool, I respect you and thank you and others for doing so. I was referring to the way pearl expo is running for president. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif While clearly being proven to be a dealer. He still repeatedly denies it....... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I have one question pearl if you had it to do over would you inhale ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'm not running for prez of anything and yes I have repeatedly said I'm not a dealer

cause I'm not.

No one has proved me to be a dealer at all so again you are wrong.

and another band member to ride the band wagon you will get thrown off

as well. don't hate or jock ride.

I meant no ill will Phat

Originally posted by JTz62
Yep, nothing wrong with that at all. You just can't expect me or anybody else to just send you some money because "you have the hook up" Thats why I asked about escrow. And it's not my escrow service that I'm talking about. I'm talking about Ceed19's escrow service. And if you do any kind of internet car audio business you should have heard of him. You can go to Termpro, Sounddomain, Elite, CAF, or pretty much anywhere and ask about him if you don't believe me. Here is the form, and I will make another post for it as well.

I'm guessing that you are talking about me. The thing is that I'm selling used stuff, not new stuff. I buy/sell/trade stuff all the time, so why wouldn't I try and sell it here? And you were saying how someone started all this with you?!? Look who started this post......you. If you were legit, you would have responded to my PM like an adult with your side of things, or some references to prove me wrong, or something. Instead you chose to start this post talking isht cause we're "hatting"(
Nothing wrong with the escrow.

And you are the reason for this post don't try and turn it around.

When you thought it's to good to be true, so it got to B S so let's see

if I can $uck it up for him not knowing either way never asked any questions

at all just asumed and you are wrong but it's ok for you to do that because your

not a hater right or envious of $hit like that, so you set it off just cause you felt like it

right, watch this watch what I do, so thats a hater because you asumed and you have made a ass out of yourself.

Originally posted by pearl expo I'm not running for prez of anything and yes I have repeatedly said I'm not a dealer

cause I'm not.

No one has proved me to be a dealer at all so again you are wrong.

and another band member to ride the band wagon you will get thrown off

as well. don't hate or jock ride.

I meant no ill will Phat

No hate man and I'm not jocking your ride or riding your jock or whatever the he!! your talking about. I'm not the one you have to convince your not a dealer. IT's the admin. at caraudio.com. I'm not into the wagon thing either man. I'm more of a sedan man myself;) Peace, love, and hair grease.........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If your not a dealer what's the deal with your homepage ? Are you to cheap to shell out some of that $$$ you were talking about and get a real site? Or do you think by just keeping the ghetto aol home page crap. You can still keep from calling yourself a dealer and keep trying to sell on forums such as these. Carry your a$$ back to mayberry Opie I hear aunt Bee calling ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif No hate man just love //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by pearl expo  

Nothing wrong with the escrow.

And you are the reason for this post don't try and turn it around.

When you thought it's to good to be true, so it got to B S so let's see

if I can $uck it up for him not knowing either way never asked any questions

at all just asumed and you are wrong but it's ok for you to do that because your

not a hater right or envious of $hit like that, so you set it off just cause you felt like it

right, watch this watch what I do, so thats a hater because you asumed and you have made a ass out of yourself.
^ Oh yes, your prices are just too good to be true! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Originally posted by ramos Carry your a$$ back to mayberry Opie I hear aunt Bee calling ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif No hate man just love //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Lol, Ramos just broke one off. I wasn't taking your comment the wrong way. I took it as you staying out of this part of the forum simply for the reason that some people aren't legit. There are those that you trust and those that you don't trust. Pearl Expo, you may not think your a dealer but you are. Let's look at it this way, say I happen to have an amp and sub to sell someone, just a one time deal, I'm getting rid of my system. (that was an example of an individual seller) Your a dealer, you are offering multiple items that you are buying somewhere, you bought them, with intent to sell them, that makes you a dealer. You deal in audio equipment, you sell it with intent to make a profit. As stated earlier, you've even made a cheesy gayol homepage. If you still don't think you a dealer, take your @ss to websters dictionary, assuming you know how to read.

Originally posted by RangerMan Do you guys realize, he has not answered my question...I wonder why...
agreed....and he has yet to answer my question other than

Can't I just have the hook up

when you know things you just do.

Whats' the deal with what I have sold, does it bother you,and why is that.

maybe you could have gotten rid of your old equipment. If you had a choice

of something new or used you are telling me you would take the use for the same price

that in it's self is dumb or just plain stupid what ever the case

Originally posted by pearl expo Whats' the deal with what I have sold, does it bother you,and why is that.

maybe you could have gotten rid of your old equipment. If you had a choice

of something new or used you are telling me you would take the use for the same price

that in it's self is dumb or just plain stupid what ever the case
Because if you have sold to someone on here, I wanna ask them about you...

What is it that you are after. Because it seems to be more than that you’re after, your desperate and your

Motives are very suspicious and suspect so that info will remain with me

Since I don’t answer to you and or anybody else. And if your what you say you

Are you will respect that.

Originally posted by pearl expo What is it that you are after. Because it seems to be more than that you’re after, your desperate and your

Seem if any body is acting suspiciously, it would be yuou...

RangerMan is just beinga smart consumer, looking for some feedback on you as a seller...

don't jump on him, it only makes you look horrible.

he is jsut lookiong for (in essence) "references" like fora job applicant... wants to know if other people had good experiences, or if they got ripped off... THAT's IT!

RangerMan just has a bit of a temper, lol (andwelove ya for it :p most of teh time... )

Originally posted by pearl expo What is it that you are after. Because it seems to be more than that you’re after, your desperate and your

Ladies and Gents, I rest my case...SCAM!!!:p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pearl expo

10+ year member
pearl expo
Mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from