SOLD There Are Some Hatters Out There JTz62

Originally posted by pearl expo Stop hatting put the PHD down .I think your jealous of me . It's OK

everybody wants to be like mike. The Shoes Don't fit so stop trying to wear them
I don't want to be like you...maybe if you sold some DD or Adire, I might have a little respect, but don't piss on JT...he will whip you with pics...

He shouldn't talk smack, he don't know me so.

why say what you say if you don't know this why he's getting what he's getting

since my first thread .I have not down played anybody or talked ****,but you

have a comment for everything, so stop hatting. And whip me with pic's

that's child like.

Originally posted by pearl expo He shouldn't talk smack, he don't know me so.

why say what you say if you don't know this why he's getting what he's getting

since my first thread .I have not down played anybody or talked ****,but you

have a comment for everything, so stop hatting. And whip me with pic's

that's child like.
What did he do...ask you for proof of what your selling??? I don't see that as a crime...and really nobody is hating...one more thing...why watch out for dubs when you can ride on deuce deuces??? Ah, how do you like my ghetto slang???

Originally posted by RangerMan  

What did he do...ask you for proof of what your selling??? I don't see that as a crime...and really nobody is hating...one more thing...why watch out for dubs when you can ride on deuce deuces??? Ah, how do you like my ghetto slang???
Heh heh, this is so funny. Pearl Expo, all I did was ask you in your thread if you would use an escrow service. Then you replied, "may I ask what for?" Then I said, "for my protection, do you even know what escrow is?!?" Instead of replying to my post, the next thing I know, you delete all your threads. Why did you delete them all? I can tell you why, because you didn't want everyone to see what escrow is. If they did, they would use it, and then you couldn't scam all these people. Thats why you're so mad at me, because I pissed on your little scam you thought you had going on. If you were a legit businessman, not only would you know what escrow is, you would encourage your customers to use it. Plus, you wouldn't get so mad when I ask you a few questions. You would simply explain your side, provide some references, etc... Not post a whole bunch of sh!t about me being a "hatter" (spell it right next time) and whining like a little kid. When I sent you that PM, you would have at least replied to me instead you delete all your threads. It's ok, because that just let me know what you were all about in the first place, a scam. Don't worry, I'm going to post my own threads explaining what escrow is for everyone and how to use it for their own protection in online transactions.

As far as me being a "hatter"(again, check your spelling) and being jealous of you, I say ha ha. Get out of the way? Of what, your computer keyboard? Heh, it's alright dude, I'd be mad if my hustle just got busted too.

ps- don't delete this thread like you did all the others

Has anyone even bought from Pearl Expo??? I tink JT just uncovered you scam "brotha" You just got rolled all over!!!!

P.S. We know your really rolling 15s...

There isn’t any scam; I’m not you, escrow service. I didn't get to reply or see what you wrote because they where gone when I logged in that's why put a new thread twice

I didn't delete anything, and you started talking **** so I knew who was the cause.

If this is a scam that means, I would carry everything and I wouldn't turn people

Away But if I don't have that means I don't have it. You must be young, not to

Bright. If that's all you think about, but not you everybody should just trust you why is that you’re not on the up an up is what I'm getting from you. I have not pressured anyone to buy anything from me or bugged them, I do this as a hobby, I'm not making a killing selling car audio, I have a real job, that pay's for my new house and my three rides

Your just petty and I see it. While I’m on the subject my thread from yesterday is gone

I didn’t delete it so you tell me what happened to it. See when you assume you make a

Ass out of yourself

QUOTE]Originally posted by RangerMan

For All Who Sell Stuff: pearl expo, etc.

Can you get:

Digital Designs

MMATS

Image Dynamics

Adire

Resonant

Diamond

Crystal Mobilesound

Beyond

Elemental Designs

any of the stuff you hear me rant and rave about

I really need a review sub

Who has a top of the line sub they would like so sell???

Originally posted by pearl expo There isn’t any scam; I’m not you, escrow service. I didn't get to reply or see what you wrote because they where gone when I logged in that's why put a new thread twice

I didn't delete anything, and you started talking **** so I knew who was the cause.

If this is a scam that means, I would carry everything and I wouldn't turn people

Bright. If that's all you think about, but not you everybody should just trust you why is that you’re not on the up an up is what I'm getting from you. I have not pressured anyone to buy anything from me or bugged them, I do this as a hobby, I'm not making a killing selling car audio, I have a real job, that pay's for my new house and my three rides

Your just petty and I see it. While I’m on the subject my thread from yesterday is gone

I didn’t delete it so you tell me what happened to it. See when you assume you make a

Ass out of yourself
You didn't post any new threads. Only this one, where you jumped on me for asking you a few questions about business. Now you assume that it was me that got your threads yanked?? I have no mod power around here, I guess the mods just finally read it and saw for theirself what was going on. I don't really care if you think I'm legit or not. Thats what escrow is for if my references aren't enough for anyone that wants to buy something from me. I would never mind if someone wanted to use the service in a deal of mine. I don't expect someone who doesn't know me to just send me money with no questions asked, and you shouldn't either. Especially with no references, or anything. The fact that you are mad just proves my point about all of the things I said before.

I'm 28 so if thats young, I guess I am that but I'm far from petty. Please feel free to post some pics of your three rides and their systems in front of your house big baller. I'm sure with your "real job" that you have a nice digi-cam.

Hey Peral have you seemed to make it out of the Classifieds? I mean it seems like all you do is come on here and try to do buzinezz thats outragously overpriced. I mean you should not even be on this **** forum if your not going to help just sell car audio stuff that no one is ever going to buy casue we all know that your way to expensive and personally no one trusts you. you must have no knowledge of car audio if all your doing is selling stuff becasue I hav yet to see you help anyone. So maybe untill you do you can talk smack to some of us bu until then you just need to lay low.

Originally posted by pearl expo There isn’t any scam; I’m not you, escrow service. I didn't get to reply or see what you wrote because they where gone when I logged in that's why put a new thread twice

Ass out of yourself
3 rides huh...what do you have and what the hell is your "real job"???

Originally posted by jlman Hey Peral have you seemed to make it out of the Classifieds? I mean it seems like all you do is come on here and try to do buzinezz thats outragously overpriced. I mean you should not even be on this **** forum if your not going to help just sell car audio stuff that no one is ever going to buy casue we all know that your way to expensive and personally no one trusts you. you must have no knowledge of car audio if all your doing is selling stuff becasue I hav yet to see you help anyone. So maybe untill you do you can talk smack to some of us bu until then you just need to lay low. [/quote

LAY LOW FOR WHAT, EVERYTHING I DO IS ON THE LEVEL. I DON'T NEED TO SCREW ANY OF YOU OUT OF MONEY TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY SELF

AND AS FAR AS BEING MAD, I’M NOT IT'S JUST YOU GOT ME WRONG, AND

THAT'S WHAT BOTHERS ME ABOUT THE WHOLE THING, THAT’S CALLED

SLANDER AMOUNG OTHER THINGS, SO WHEN YOU SPEAK LIES ABOUT SOMEONE THAT’S COOL WHERE YOU’RE FROM RIGHT. I DIDN’T THINK

SO. SO WHEN YOU THROW DIRT YOU GET DIRT.

Jlman AND THE PRICES OF THE EQUIPMENT I SELL ARE NOT OVER PRICED

IF IT $25-$300 BELOW RETAIL HOW COULD IT BE OVER PRICED. I HAVE ACCESS TO CRUTCHFIELD AND BEST BUY AND CIRCUIT CITY AND

AUDIO KING SO I KNOW

WHAT IT COST THE CONSUMER, YOU. AND AS FAR AS REFERENCES YOU

DID NOT ASK SO YOU ASSUMED RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pearl expo

10+ year member
pearl expo
Mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from