SOLD There Are Some Hatters Out There JTz62

Haterville usa

Now whats wrong with ya, not a happy camper, why don't you grow up

dude and just face what kinda person you are.

I'm glad, I don't know you because you would just bring me down to your

level and I would hate on everyone right along with you, thats sad.

Originally posted by pearl expo  

Can I not have a web page that states that, and or the things that I can get.

so if I didn't have a web page it would be cool right, it's a web page I thought

it was better that way, don't you have one. and if not it's not my fault . you should

use all the tools made avalible to you is all.
you never actually answered my questions how can you get the stuff w/ a warranty and brand new in the original box w/ a warranty?

Originally posted by Goddyd4me  

you never actually answered my questions how can you get the stuff w/ a warranty and brand new in the original box w/ a warranty?
He has GOT to be a salesman...he never gives as straight answer to a question...

Originally posted by Goddyd4me  

Can't I just have the hook up

when you know things you just do.

like the guy here in this forum that works at a shop and he is selling things

but thats kool right. as long as he's riding on the band wagon.

thats where I differ I don't need any of you for anything or to be accepted

By the B S I'm my own person and you need to accept that I can't be held back

By envious people.

Can't I just have the hook up

when you know things you just do.
Yep, nothing wrong with that at all. You just can't expect me or anybody else to just send you some money because "you have the hook up" Thats why I asked about escrow. And it's not my escrow service that I'm talking about. I'm talking about Ceed19's escrow service. And if you do any kind of internet car audio business you should have heard of him. You can go to Termpro, Sounddomain, Elite, CAF, or pretty much anywhere and ask about him if you don't believe me. Here is the form, and I will make another post for it as well.

- Escrow: Information

Copies of this form can be obtained by sending an email to escrow@audioflux.com. It is an auto responder. Please fill out the form attached to the bottom and email it back to ceed19@audioflux.com

*Please send postal service money orders only. $.80 cents at your local usps location.

Escrow Service

There are no fees for this service, (donations are greatly appreciated however :0) ) each party must pay their own shipping. Shipping to me and the other party must be paid. Go to http://www.ups.com to determine the shipping costs both ways. When items are received several photographs of all items will be taken using a digital camera and the photos will be uploaded to a web site so both parties may inspect the items visually.

What is escrow?

Escrow is the selling, buying, or trading of items through the use of a neutral trusted intermediary. It is designed to give the best protection against fraud to both parties. So you know what you are getting at all times. Payment can be sent via paypal if you have a verified paypal account and a bank account.

How Escrow Works.

You are trading an item.

1. If this is the case you can 1. Send me the item, I test it and photograpgh it (http://www.audioflux.com/escrow), I tell the other party everything checks out and let them see the pictures on that site. Then they send you your item, when you get it you can tell me it checks out ok and I send them their item.

2. They send me the item, I test it and photograph it (http://www.audioflux.com/escrow), I tell you everything checks out and let you see the pictures on that site. Then you send them your item, when they get it they can tell me it checks out ok and I send you your item.

3. You both send me the items, I photograph and test them both, let you both see the items, when everyone says its ok, I ship each party their items.

B. You are selling or buying an item.

You can

1. Send me the item, test photo etc, show them, then they send you the money, you get the money, I send the item

2. They send me the money, you send them the item, they get it make sure its ok, then I send you the item

3. You send me the item they send me the money, I test it, photo it, they say its ok, then I send you the money and them the item

You can do it anyway you want.

It’s just you and the other parties have to agree who pays shipping

You can pay it to me, they can pay it to them, you can pay both, or they can pay both, up to you and your buyer.

Termpro Moderator:For Sale/Want To Buy/Stolen Equipment/Buyer Seller Feedback

like the guy here in this forum that works at a shop and he is selling thingsbut thats kool right. as long as he's riding on the band wagon.
I'm guessing that you are talking about me. The thing is that I'm selling used stuff, not new stuff. I buy/sell/trade stuff all the time, so why wouldn't I try and sell it here? And you were saying how someone started all this with you?!? Look who started this post......you. If you were legit, you would have responded to my PM like an adult with your side of things, or some references to prove me wrong, or something. Instead you chose to start this post talking isht cause we're "hatting"(

do we have another mytrunkslamz here no offense to him but this guy seems to be as big of a dumbass as him. and also as you enter this area of the site it says "**Individual Sellers Only, No Dealers!**" so it seems your a dealer therfore you shouldnt be on here.

And as I have said Before i'm not a dealer . And like most business men and

woman I can read just fine thank you. But drop One of my master p lines on you, what does that mean, stereotypical of you don't ya think. so you need to come to grip's with the facts there guy. So about being legit I'm very, like I said before your little dollars and

cents ain't gonna do anything for me. your minor you have to come to grips with that all

by yourself. I can still fill the hate from you as well

You know what I don't understand is the fact that when someone is on top there is always someone tring to pull them down why is that, think long and hard
Your not a dealer....LMAO. Maybe you don't have a shop or what not, but you are selling a large amount of audio equipment. "oh I'm not a dealer, I just found loads of audio equipment in my attic." As for the drop the Master P lines. You were the one using the ghetto slang earlier, with your caps locks on seemed to me like you were trying to bust off some quick rhyme. So yes you did get stereotyped. And who in the hell said you were on top. Just because you have 3 vehicles, your on top of the world? Give me a break here, if your on top why are you on here trying to sell stuff. Can't make the monthly car payments? And you still haven't answered the question, WHO HAVE YOU SOLD TO ON THIS FORUM?

And to think I wondered why I never read this section before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pearl expo

10+ year member
pearl expo
Mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from