SOLD There Are Some Hatters Out There JTz62

ok pearlim not sayin yer a lier or nothin but your pic of yer expidition says its got 144s on it but its to small to tell any way you can post a little bigger pic of it i actually do want to see what one looks like with wires i aint seen an expidition with wire or escalade if you know of any one with soem pics of an escalade with wires hook me up thats my dream ride

Why are you all fighting over this? There is no point to it. Who cares what the man has, had, or will have. You don't know him, therefore it doesn't matter. The reason his threads got taken out, was because he failed to read the little phrase under the "Car Audio Classifieds" I will take the time to type out what it says.

Car Audio Classifieds

Individual Sellers Only, **No Dealers**

The no dealers part is where you come in pearl expo. You see, your not paying like other web sites to advertise, therefore you are entitled to know advertising. This site is not for Dealers to make money, it is for help. I have no beef with you, nor would I ever order from you, I like most people would rather pay and extra $20 from a legit source. So, unless you'd like to open up shop on the net, and fork over some of that $$, you won't be doing business here. I'm suprised you didn't know this, as most business men/woman know to read the fine print. So pack your bags and hit the road. No need to drop one of your wanna be Master P lines on me, read the facts, get them straight.

well i didnt really have a problem...i was just curious as to see what cars he had....then he started stuff w/ me about my car.....but i havent really paid much attention to it since then tho......

Originally posted by Phatillusion Why are you all fighting over this? There is no point to it. Who cares what the man has, had, or will have. You don't know him, therefore it doesn't matter. The reason his threads got taken out, was because he failed to read the little phrase under the "Car Audio Classifieds" I will take the time to type out what it says.

Car Audio Classifieds

Individual Sellers Only, **No Dealers**

The no dealers part is where you come in pearl expo. You see, your not paying like other web sites to advertise, therefore you are entitled to know advertising. This site is not for Dealers to make money, it is for help. I have no beef with you, nor would I ever order from you, I like most people would rather pay and extra $20 from a legit source. So, unless you'd like to open up shop on the net, and fork over some of that $$, you won't be doing business here. I'm suprised you didn't know this, as most business men/woman know to read the fine print. So pack your bags and hit the road. No need to drop one of your wanna be Master P lines on me, read the facts, get them straight.
And as I have said Before i'm not a dealer . And like most business men and

woman I can read just fine thank you. But drop One of my master p lines on you, what does that mean, stereotypical of you don't ya think. so you need to come to grip's with the facts there guy. So about being legit I'm very, like I said before your little dollars and

cents ain't gonna do anything for me. your minor you have to come to grips with that all

by yourself. I can still fill the hate from you as well

You know what I don't understand is the fact that when someone is on top there is always someone tring to pull them down why is that, think long and hard

Originally posted by Goddyd4me well i didnt really have a problem...i was just curious as to see what cars he had....then he started stuff w/ me about my car.....but i havent really paid much attention to it since then tho......
No, you did have a problem you jumped on the band wagon and thought you get a free ride but you got threw off. and if you would of came correct and asked what car's do I have send me a pic or two, but you choose to go the path everbody else did and got

mistaken, so I went there with you, and I worked with the facts.

So we Clear Now.

I have no problem with anyone here. so when kick dirt ,you get dirt kicked on you.

Originally posted by barto JTz62 is legit and also a cool dude

he helps me w/ any problems I have and he is right about escrow!
That cool to barto, but when you throw stones at a person for no reason is that person just to keep walkin or react to the stones being thrown at them.

not to mention, you don't know this person you have decided to throw rock at either

rather put it up to your self to judge, wrong

and as far as you go I have never said or did anything bad or under handed to you

or forced anything on you have I. not in the least

and as far as his escrow service like I said I don't know him, but from what I'm getting

he wants me to use his escrow service for thing I do. that don't sound like music to my ears, his acct in his name so what if he say's screw you I have just lost money and equipment then I'm left holding the empty bag no thanks. how does that sound to you let some guy say here let me hold that for you .

i have a question for you then if your not a dealer why do you have a web site called pearl expo audio and how can you get brand new stuff w/ a warranty for the prices you do????

http://hometown.aol.com/pimpgs400/myhomepage/index.html

it stats as follows on your web site....

Pearl Expo Audio

Everything Car Audio

This is a list of car audio equipment that I carry

Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, JVC,Lighting Audio, Monster Cable

Head Units, Amplifiers, Speakers, CD Changers, Capacitors, Sub Enclosures, Wiring Kits and Harnesses.

E-Mail me with your wish list, I will respond in 12-24 hours with a price.

This is Brand new equipment, in box, with warranty.

Customer pays shipping. I ship worldwide

Originally posted by Goddyd4me i have a question for you then if your not a dealer why do you have a web site called pearl expo audio and how can you get brand new stuff w/ a warranty for the prices you do????

http://hometown.aol.com/pimpgs400/myhomepage/index.html

it stats as follows on your web site....

Pearl Expo Audio

Everything Car Audio

This is a list of car audio equipment that I carry

Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, JVC,Lighting Audio, Monster Cable

Head Units, Amplifiers, Speakers, CD Changers, Capacitors, Sub Enclosures, Wiring Kits and Harnesses.

E-Mail me with your wish list, I will respond in 12-24 hours with a price.

This is Brand new equipment, in box, with warranty.

Customer pays shipping. I ship worldwide

Can I not have a web page that states that, and or the things that I can get.

so if I didn't have a web page it would be cool right, it's a web page I thought

it was better that way, don't you have one. and if not it's not my fault . you should

use all the tools made avalible to you is all.

Originally posted by pearl expo why is it you ask
Why question me...it's either yes, or no...it is real simple...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pearl expo

10+ year member
pearl expo
Mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from