ThePunch Scammed me.

Participant count
  • Participant list

CleanPrix
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I had a Fosgate t8004 amp that I traded to ThePunch for an eclipse flip out. In his post he did NOT mention that the flip out needed help comming out and going back in. While out running errands we met up and traded. I tested out my amp and took his work the flip out worked 100%. I texted him later in the day when I had the time to test it and told him it wouldn't come out. He then said "It just needs some lube". A long story short, we came to the agreement he would send my $100 and well call it even. After about a week he said he didn't have paypal or know anyone who does. Then he offered me, send him the headunit back and he send me a money order for $250. i told him to just send me the $100 because it was less riskey. That was the 4th and haven't heard or gotten anything from him.

tons of FL people on here... and im sure floridaspl would like to hear about it too... spread his info on the forums.

Let me tell ya, its a bad, bad bitch!!

Yes I have a trust so its LEGAL

Remm. model 7 in .300 win mag. you will not here it if I am 400 yds or further away.

We met in Lakeland FL but he said he drove one and a half hours to get there, so he is probably in Orlando or Tampa. Drives a black suburban with a big red old school Rockford Fosgate sticker on the back. I am not trying to insult the guy in any way when I say this, but he speaks slow if he talks at all. Larger white guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CleanPrix

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CleanPrix
Jacksonville FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies