TheLow BuildLog: 14kw DailyDriver

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Since Funds have been very low lately and I have been meaning to get around to a system i'm using what I have here and trading for the rest just to finish it off so i'll have something to use for a while. The amps will be strapped. I am a little set back on finishing the big 3, getting more batteries, and deciding on a semi decent HU.

The Build:

Car: 2002 Celica GT

Head Unit: Sony Temporary Unit

Comps: 2 6.5 RE RE Components

Comps Amp: Stetsom TH4120

Subs: 4 12" subs ( undecided )

Sub Amps: 2 Stetsom Digital Vulcan 7Kd 16v

Wiring: Tsunami 1/0 Power and Ground multiple runs

Electrical: Big 3 / EA 200a Alt / 2 Optima Yellowtop G31s / 1 Yellowtop under the hood

Processing:Still Deciding / Ipod Control

Box: Crx Style 9 cubes @ 40 Hz

Deadener: FatMat

Pictures Thus Far:

The Car ( No, the rims are not on it now ):

910032797_l.jpg

The Amps:

stet2.jpg

Picture077.jpg

S4022827.jpg

That's it for now, was meaning to make this sooner but it'll be a long install either way so may as well started it now. Wish I had the funds to go with other options and deals I couldn't afford now. this will have to do though, should be a little loud I suppose?

So now you keeping the amps. lol
I would have had another if you could have gotten it at the time when I had... well almost enough cash for another //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif!! so there.

and shut up, you like seeing stetsom being used. i'll get back to you on the 4 channel, i'm broke

I don't understand why you have so much power for those subs. Don't get me wrong, you're going to have a loud a$$ system, but it can't see it lasting long with 3.5k per sub.

I don't understand why you have so much power for those subs. Don't get me wrong, you're going to have a loud a$$ system, but it can't see it lasting long with 3.5k per sub.

A real sub will take a ass whooping, and thats what justin is going to give them!!! Cant wait buddy to see this done, been along time for you!!

Subscribed! Can't wait to see your progress. Want to see exactly how you are going to support 14K watts for daily use. Not hating, just curious because I need to know how

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date