The Wall Pics As Promised

it's his first wall, so I'm sure he's happy with it. I'll get to hear it at the Springfield show on the 30th...
ya, everyone so quick to bash - imo, if it works for him and he's happy is all that matters. I'm sure in his next build he will learn a thing or two from these forums..most all started out mediocre and moved up as they gained more and more knowledge and ideas from other people.

DoM

ya, everyone so quick to bash - imo, if it works for him and he's happy is all that matters. I'm sure in his next build he will learn a thing or two from these forums..most all started out mediocre and moved up as they gained more and more knowledge and ideas from other people.
DoM
What its all about in the end anyway......

Buddy had the old D series Kicker Solobarics (Round). Had 6 15's each one in there own 1.5cft box sealed then stacked to make a wall. He was running 6 800 watt usacoustics amps. He did a 155.2 on a TL all sealed up. O and it was right around 33hz. So IMO this is a nice setup that should get pretty loud

Here is his Competitor page with his stats Plus a pic of the wall on termpro.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=22602

Check out number 175

http://www.termpro.com/asp/lb.asp?ListMethod=3&Org_ID=1&Season_Select=2001&Continent_Select=1&Country_Select=All&State_Select=All&Class_Select=6&Offset=150&SessionID=205259606

IMGP0586.jpg

IMGP0587.jpg

IMGP0583.jpg

IMGP0584.jpg

IMGP0585.jpg

mine are the round L7

Buddy had the old D series Kicker Solobarics (Round). Had 6 15's each one in there own 1.5cft box sealed then stacked to make a wall. He was running 6 800 watt usacoustics amps. He did a 155.5 on a TL all sealed up. O and it was right around 33hz. So IMO this is a nice setup that should get pretty loud

Here is his Competitor page with his stats Plus a pic of the wall on termpro.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=22602

Looks cool. Do you mind if I ask what the local car audio shop charge you for all that?
Do you have any videos so we could hear/see it?

i did everything myself except build box local shop built it for 175.00 just box no carpet i can try to put vids up tonight if my camera mic will handle it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.