The ULTIMATE PIPE SALE!

cleared.....sorry to the guys who wanted close ups......a family emergency happened....my cousin was in a car wreck and is in a coma and will be having his skull cut in half to relieve the pressure from brain being swollen so I cant take those close up pics because i had to leave town and will get back with you guys in the next day or two...sorry......
sorry to hear that, man.

sorry to hear that, man.
Thanks bro... When I got down there things turned for the better.... On Saturday morning when he was at his worst his brain pressure was at 40psi .... The average human psi is 8-12psi ... However this morning all the swelling went down and he's at 12 psi so they don't have to cut into his skull ... So they are going to take him off his meds so he can come out of his induced coma.... So thugs are looking alot better as of right now...... And for the guys who wanted close ups I can have them tommorrow

The green bubble attachment that generated alot of interest is sold.........so pretty much all the pipes with prices on them are for sale for 30% off shipped....if you are interested in one without a price lemme know which one......

The green bubble attachment that generated alot of interest is sold.........so pretty much all the pipes with prices on them are for sale for 30% off shipped....if you are interested in one without a price lemme know which one......
All minez. I would also be interested in any roor material.

sorry guys for all not coming through with the pics.......been dealing with this family emergency.....however cousin is doing better and almost ready to be awoken from induced coma.....now hes those pics for all the people who asked for them.......

these two lots of people are interested in them but will not seperate because they are MATCHING his and hers pipes...will let them both go for $65 shipped....they are some of the most beautiful pieces in this collection....

100_8545.jpg

100_8544.jpg

100_8552.jpg

and to im.the.new.hero.....these are the only two available for the ones you asked about.........

100_8529.jpg

100_8526.jpg

100_8535.jpg

100_8536.jpg

100_8519.jpg

100_8524.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass