The ULTIMATE PIPE SALE!

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Selling these "tobacco pipes" for my cousin, I stand behind him 100% and will be held personally responsible for any bad transactions and I will make it right...I have an outstanding feedback score and plenty of references..... Will be shipped in a flat rate box and if your local (orlando,Fl) you can come look at them and pick them up there...

These are the real deal pipes all TRIPLE blowed, you can drop these on the floor and they will not break. All of them are BRAND new , never been used..... These are not those cheap azz pipes you buy at the corner store......The prices on the pipe is what they actually cost but of course not what you will be paying....just let me know which ones you are interested in and I will let you know... discounts of course for multiple buys......

and heres what he has to say about why hes selling them...and he also has some really cheap ones too but they are not triple blowed if anyone is interested.....

I have a ton of beautiful peices availible. IF you want it, I probably have it. Tobacco pipes, screens, bowls, etc. . .. Take a quick look below. If you like what you see click, pass this to a freind.

Dont worry about the price listed, as I am into heavily discounting them. And NO, I am not a stupid retailer. Just someone trying to pay my rent and prevent eviction, so Im giving up my collection :-(

If you are serious, call me on my cell phone for the quickest transaction (407) 536-9246

Thanks,

Nick

keep the lowballing to a minimum, lol

111-143.jpg

66-110.jpg

1-35.jpg

100_3138.jpg

Blue234.jpg

101_0050.jpg

101_0046.jpg

101_0038.jpg

101_0032.jpg

101_0030.jpg

great glass man! Its rare to see anything decent these days! And that hookah is pretty nice too! Im so sick and tired of seeing these cheesey crappy cheap hookahs everywhere i go.

How much for the pipe 7th row down, 3rd one in from the right?

Can I get closeups?

Any steamrollers?

great glass man! Its rare to see anything decent these days! And that hookah is pretty nice too! Im so sick and tired of seeing these cheesey crappy cheap hookahs everywhere i go.How much for the pipe 7th row down, 3rd one in from the right?

Can I get closeups?

Any steamrollers?
Thx bro yeah these ain't those cheap stuff u buy at the corner store thy are triple blowed very realiable.... Can do 20 shipped for that one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass
BigSix
Austin,Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies