The truth about Car Audio Forums like this one..

Dont let all this peace and positivity fool you, this is the eye of the storm. The trolls of yore lie dormant. Just a few months ago there were plenty of trolls and bashers all around. Arguments and showdowns left and right. Its been very peaceful lately, most likely not gonna last long.

There's actually some very nice and intelligent people here, this is actually a great forum that is quite educational but not everybody is going to like the questions you ask or the info you supply but it will be like that wherever you go..
Go fuck yourself.

Hee..heehee.

I've been either a pro installer or hobbyist for about 20years and I'm always learning something new via this and other forums.The trick is to weed through all the trolls and BS info to get the good stuff. If anyone gives you $hit about a 'noob' question, just remember we all started out somewhere.

CA.com cliff notes

SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN YOU NEED SUNDOWN AUDIOQUE AUDIOQUE AUDIOQUE AUDIOQUE you ******* buy SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD SUNDQUBED SUNDOWN SOUNDQUBED DD is the best DD is the best DD is the best DD DD DD DD i love FI I love FI I love FI I love FI I love FI I love FI SSA SSA SSA SSA SSA SSA SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN CRESENDO CRESENDO CRESENDO CT SOUNDs CT SOUNDS CT SOUNDS CT SOUNDS SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SOUNDQUBED DD FI SSA SUNDOWN

CA.com cliff notes
SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN YOU NEED SUNDOWN AUDIOQUE AUDIOQUE AUDIOQUE AUDIOQUE you ******* buy SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED SOUNDQUBED DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD SUNDQUBED SUNDOWN SOUNDQUBED DD is the best DD is the best DD is the best DD DD DD DD i love FI I love FI I love FI I love FI I love FI I love FI SSA SSA SSA SSA SSA SSA SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN CRESENDO CRESENDO CRESENDO CT SOUNDs CT SOUNDS CT SOUNDS CT SOUNDS SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SUNDOWN SOUNDQUBED DD FI SSA SUNDOWN
You ok over there ????

CA.com cliff notes
If that is this site then what on earth are the CACO cliff notes?.

DIYMA is my go to for information but I enjoy this one quite a bit as well. Wish CA.com was on tapatalk so it was easy to keep up with the happenings like DIYMA and CACO. Bought my rl-p's back in the day because of this site so I can't say it doesn't have some good information and knowledge or that it has led me down a dark path of car audio ignorance.

There's a few other real smart dudes left here too. Ciaonzo, T3mpest, a couple others. Hispls is about the most active, the others are real scarce nowadays. Not sure if it's the move to SQ or the noobs, but they don't visit as often as they did.
I found MAF and have rediscovered CACO. CACO is too damned big though, too many subforums. I'm getting more active on there tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.